Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista 31st Decemeber 2012

15 Feb 2012 Lauren asked

Lauren

Hello everyone :)

Just booked this tour and am so excited! Who else is coming!?

• 17 May 2012 Jess!ca said

Jess!ca

Heyyyy :) my bestie and I are on this trip! Counting down the days.. Wishing it would come quicker!
    We are from Adelaide, where r u from? :D

• 24 May 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Hello! Oh really? That’s so exciting! I’m trying to convince my bestie to come on this trip, other wise I’m flying solo :)
    I know, Me too! I am so excited! I am from Newcastle. I’m 18, How old are you girls? :D

• 24 May 2012 Jess!ca said

Jess!ca

Awh! Really.. At least u still have a few months to maybe convince her! Haha
    I feel very lucky to have her coming with me :)
    Don’t worry if u end up flying solo tho, u have at least two friends now ;) lol
    We are 20 and 21.. Are you staying in London beforehand? :D

Lauren

haha very true! We’re just trying to convince her parents!
    That is very lucky, we’re going to have the best trip ever! Aw, thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding to your first comment, I didn’t realise you had responded to my post until I accidentally saw it this morning, I’m relieved to have found someone coming on the tour haha.
    I surely am, I’m staying at the Royal National from the 27th-31st :) What about you? :D

• 24 May 2012 Jess!ca said

Jess!ca

Aww.. Goodluck! Just keep reminding them that it’s a trip of a life time.. I mean NYE in Paris! It doesn’t get much better then that :) :)
    I was starting to think nobody else was going either lol.. I guess it’s still pretty far away! I just wanna meet everyone haha
    We are also staying at the Royal National from 27-31st.. Must be the place to be ;) lol
    You got much planned for in London? We have a couple of tours booked for the days beforehand and we plan on doing lots of shopping!! :D

Lauren

haha thanks, I’ll keep trying, and if not, I now know two other girls going! :D
    Oh my gosh, I know! That will definitely be one of the highlights of the trip!
    Oh me too, hopefully the next 7 months will fly!
    What a coincidence! Great minds think alike ;)
    Hmm I don’t have anything planned actually, I would like to see ‘Chicago’ at the Garrick Theatre on the 28th, but I have no idea what I’ll be doing during the days…I would love to do some tours and lots of shopping though. It’s hard to plan stuff because I’ll most likely be by myself, so I was hoping to meet up with people and do things with them… What tours are you doing? :D

• 25 May 2012 Jess!ca said

Jess!ca

Umm.. We have a city tour booked and another day tour to Bath/Stonehenge at this stage.. We also want to do the Harry Potter tour at WB studios.. But haven’t booked that as yet.. Plus we have organized tix on the eye, madam tausauds etc. so we r pretty organized actually haha
    I just hope we fit everything in!! We basically won’t be sleeping.. I’ve come to that conclusion :/ lol

• 25 May 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Oh wow! Those tours sound amazing! You will have the best time! Harry Potter is definitely a must! Who needs sleep when you’re in london?! hehe

• 25 Jun 2012 nikola said

nikola

Hiiii guys! I just booked to go on this tour as well! I’m travelling solo and SUPER excited!!! Especially for NYE in Paris.. its going to be amazing!! :D

• 25 Jun 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey!! Woohoo :)
    I’m travelling solo too :) Nice to know I’m not the only one!
    Paris will be the most incredible NYE ever! :D
    When do you arrive in london?

• 26 Jun 2012 nikola said

nikola

I arrive in London on the 29th of December at about midday :) I’m also staying in London after the tour until 25th of January, all nights in the Royal National as well! I also have a day in Abu Dhabi for my stopover on the way back, so I might even do a half day tour there or something as well :P are you staying in London afterwards as well? I’m so pumped to do the Harry Potter tour! There’s also a Swarovski museum in Vienna I’m dying to go to if we have any spare time while we’re there :D

• 26 Jun 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Oh that sounds amazing! I most certainly am! I arrive around 5 am on december 26th, and am flying out on 23rd of January, I am at the Royal National as well :)
    A lovely friend of mine is joining our tour tomorrow, so you’re more than welcome to come sightseeing in london with us…the more the merrier! Harry potter museum is a must! We’re definitely doing the river cruise, shopping, changing of the guards and seeing ‘chicago’…ahhh I am so excited!
    oh that sounds amazing! I wonder how much spare time we get?

• 27 Jun 2012 nikola said

nikola

That sounds great! You won’t miss Australia day! :P I would love to come sightseeing with you guys! It would be nice to have someone to see them with! :) all of those are also musts as well! I actually hadn’t looked into seeing shows yet, but ‘chicago’ sounds like a good pick! Excitement doesn’t begin to describe it! I’m not sure how much free time we get, but I’m hoping for a little in Vienna and I’ll be set :P

• 27 Jun 2012 Jess!ca said

Jess!ca

Hey nikola! …and Lauren again :))
    Just thought I’d share in the excitement of only 6 months to go!! Plus I just checked and it says our tour is almost full.. Yay!
    Lauren that’s heaps good news that ur friend is coming now! So excited for you :)
    Well keep counting down girlies, I’ll talk to ya soon xx

• 28 Jun 2012 nikola said

nikola

ahhhh excitement! I can’t wait to meet you all! :D xx

• 28 Jun 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

haha Hey girlies!
    Nikola, that sounds great! I’ll message you about any exciting activities we decide to book, and likewise let me know of any you are interested in doing! I want to do everything! haha.
    Oh I know, 6 months is far too long to wait! Oh well, lots of time to save some moula for serious shopping!
    I hope we get a fair amount of time in each place, so we can explore a little :)
    Aw thanks Jessica, we’re both so excited now, and It will be lovely to have another person with us!
    I can’t wait to meet you all! :D xx

• 29 Jun 2012 nikola said

nikola

Sounds good to me! If only we had infinite time and infinite money to do everything with, ha! :P talk soon! xx

• 30 Jun 2012 Elyse:) said

Elyse:)

Im going solo too! So if anyone is doing any exciting tours before hand id love to join in too!! hahah :)

• 6 Jul 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Ahh I know, I won’t want to come home! haha, I’m going to save as much as possible and most likely spend every cent! haha
    Aw thats exiciting, definitely, when we plan something I’ll make sure to let you know :) Any activity you are dying to do? xx

• 24 Jul 2012 Tamika said

Tamika

I was thinking about this tour also solo :( But I really wanted to spend NYE in Amsterdam so I am undecided… Maybe do the 4 day Amsterdam NYE and then this one from the 7th Jan? Please help me decide guys!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion