20 Nov 2010 Bree86 said

Default_avatar
hey anyone booked the Spanish Spree tour leaving madrid 23/05/11
  • 22 Dec 2010 Esoryma said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I just did!

• 9 Jan 2011 Miguel C said

Default_avatar

hey all, booked about a month ago and cant wait for may to get here.
    wheres everyone from?

• 11 Jan 2011 Explorer1220606 said

Default_avatar

Hi All! I just booked as well and am super excited. My friend went on the Spanish Spree last year and had an amazing time. I’m from Richmond, Virginia.

• 25 Mar 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Nice! finally found a forum with people in it! Hope all is well! Less than 2 months to go!

• 27 Mar 2011 Miguel C said

Default_avatar

So my name is Miguel and im from Brisbane Australia. Just wanted to know if anyone Knew when we get our itinerary sent out?

• 28 Mar 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Usually about 4 weeks prior to departure …

• 3 May 2011 Explorer1248679 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!! I’m so stoked to meet everyone! I’m coming from the states as well! Whos ready for the funnest trip ever!!!!!!!!

• 12 May 2011 Jessica Liacos said

Jessica Liacos

See you all soon! I’m on this tour also… cant wait to party with you all :)

• 12 May 2011 Jessica Liacos said

Jessica Liacos

p.s Ibiza…YAY!!

• 12 May 2011 Explorer1248679 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Less than two weeks!! Is anyone interested in buying tickets to the opening weekend parties in Ibiza?

• 12 May 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Any ideas on where people want to go in Ibiza … Anmesia has foam parties … could be fun … let me know what everyone has an interest in … i’m pretty much up for anything.

• 20 May 2011 Explorer1248679 said

Default_avatar

Amnesia sounds awesome but i dont think they open till the weekend after :(
    Saturday night theres the Cadenza party at Pacha for ~$50 (U.S$) and Space is having their opening party tix are ~$100. Sunday night Pacha is having their resident DJs ($50) and theres the Circo Loco DC10 party ($60)….heres a website with more details to whos going to be there: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_june_i.htm

what do u guys think? ive heard it would be a good idea to buy tickets ahead of time since we’ll be there for opening weekenddddd =) yay!!!!!!!!!!!

• 20 May 2011 Explorer1248679 said

Default_avatar

p.s. anyone have any good ideas about what to do in Barcelona?!!
    I’ve heard theres this open-air club tucked away in the hills (accessible via metro) but it seems pretty cool if you guys are down to check it out: http://www.laterrrazza.com/index.htm

looking forward to meeting everyone! 3 days!!

• 20 May 2011 Explorer1220606 said

Default_avatar

I know – cannot believe our trip is almost here!! Cannot wait to meet everyone as well.
    Spoke to my friend who went on the tour last year and she said that the tour guide had an “in” to get discounted tickets to Space for opening weekend. It was still like $100 USD but I think it included your first drink. Hopefully the gyuides will have some good info for us.

Regarding things to do in Barcelona (at least at night) – someone just recommended trying a shot bar. Apparently they are pretty popular there and a really fun experience. You can check it out here: http://www.espitchupitos.com/barcelona/ Also heard the Dow Jones Bar is pretty cool.

See you soon. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion