Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern (LA start) 22 November 2012

17 Feb 2012 Bec asked

Default_avatar

I know it's still a while away but has anyone else booked this or are planning to?

• 19 Feb 2012 Shawnee said

Shawnee

My partner and I are considering it but he’ll be 21 and I’ll still be 20 so he’s worried it won’t be much fun cause I can’t go clubbing with him :( so not sure yet!

• 7 Apr 2012 Mikala said

Mikala

Yes my friend and i are both going :]….

• 30 May 2012 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

I started this thread but accidently created my account not realising it wasn’t my facebook account I was logged on to.
    I decided to go I’ve booked and paid :)

• 18 Jun 2012 loriwolter said

loriwolter

Yes I have booked :)

• 19 Jun 2012 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

Yay I’m so excited!
    What are everyones plans before/after the tour?

• 19 Jun 2012 loriwolter said

loriwolter

I do Mexico grande on the 3rd of nov, then fly up to LA for 4 nights before the tour staying in the contiki accommodation. After the tour I spend 1 week in new York before starting a trek America tour for 13 days.
    It goes up to Montreal for Christmas via Boston and then back down to new York for new year =]

• 19 Jun 2012 loriwolter said

loriwolter

I do mexico grande starting the 3rd of nov and then fly to LA for 4 nights before the tour staying in the contiki accommodation. After the tour I spend 1 week in new York before starting a trek Imerica tour for 13 days.
    It goes up to Montreal for Christmas via Boston and then back down to new York for new year =]

• 18 Jul 2012 SamAUS said

SamAUS

Hey! You should check in to the tour, we have been chatting on there and I have recently set up a facebook group!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion