Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama - 10 September 2012

17 Feb 2012 Renee asked

Default_avatar

Hi All,

My fiancee and I are booked to travel on the Panorama tour leaving London on 10 September 2012. Just wondering if there was anyone else booked to go on this tour? Would like to meet people before hand :)

• 5 Mar 2012 WesCameron said

WesCameron

Hi Renee, how are you?

My best friend and I will be on this tour.

We are arriving in London on the 22nd of August and will be going on a UK trip before we do this tour. We’ll be arriving back in London a couple of days before the start of The Panorama and trying to fit in some West End Shows or the Wax museum – among other things.

We’d love to catch up and make some travel buddies.

Hope to talk soon, Wes.

• 21 Mar 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

I am booking this one next week! I would love to get to know people before, as I am traveling along :D

• 21 Mar 2012 AimeeBefumo said

AimeeBefumo

My Best friend and I have also booked this tour :)

• 21 Mar 2012 Renee said

Default_avatar

Hi All,
    Glad other people are keen to meet people beforehand! It is out first trip overseas so its all a bit daunting :) We’re flying from Australia straight to Denmark for a couple of days and then spending 3 nigths in London before the tour!! Would love to catch up beforehand… the Wax Museum sounds good :) Im currently trying to work out all of thie things we want to do while we’re over there… especially in London… so any suggestions would be great :) How long is your tour for Wes? Have you travelled before Morgan and Aimee?

Talk soon.

Renee

• 21 Mar 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

I will turning 18 on the flight to London, so not a havn’t ever traveled alone. So excited though! :)

• 22 Mar 2012 AimeeBefumo said

AimeeBefumo

I’ve been overseas but never to Europe, my friend who I’m travelling with, Tahlia, has though. Very excited :D

• 23 Jun 2012 breanna&chris said

breanna&chris

We can’t wait for the trip! So excited!

• 15 Jul 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I just did this tour, so if you guys have any questions or need some advice, feel free to ask!

• 16 Jul 2012 Renee said

Default_avatar

Hi Rj1817…. I actually have a question because I’m starting to look at what we need!!! Was it cold or hot in a majority of the places?? And is there a fair few places to wash?

• 16 Jul 2012 Renee said

Default_avatar

Hi Rj1817…. Was it hot or cold in majority of the places? Are there many places to wash?? Trying to work out what we’ll need clothing wise over there!! :)

• 16 Jul 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I don’t know exactly how the weather will be in Western Europe during September, but in June it was fantastic. It only rained was a few times during driving days and our second last day of the tour in Amsterdam. Aside from that it was pretty much always sunny out. I’ve heard it does tend to rain more over there in September though.

I was able to get my clothes washed once a week. There’s a lady that does it in Nice (French Riviera), someone that does it in Corfu (this one wasnt very good though, a few people had some clothes ruined), and I was able to do it in the Austrian Tyrol (some people also did their’s in Vienna). So, plenty of opportiunities.

You may want to bring one long sleeve t-shirt and a hoodie because it does tend to get a little cold on the bus some times and it is chilly up on Mt. Titlus. However, I would suggest just buying “warmer” clothes on your tour because there’s no sense lugging them around until you know you’ll actually need them. Hopefully they’ll still be enough snow at the top for you guys to have some fun in. Even though I’m from Canada and get to play in snow every winter, going up there with all these Aussies on tour was such a blast and one of the highlights of the tour.

• 22 Aug 2012 Jenn said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

Can’t wait to meet you all September 10th for our great adventure. I’m from Canada and I have only ever been to London once , several years ago. I am super excited to go on this journey! I am just getting to London on the 9th so see you bright and early on the 10th

See everyone soon, countdown is on

• 22 Aug 2012 Abby said

Abby

Me and my friend are coming too. We’re getting to london a few nights before hand aswell. We’re super excited :D
    see you all soon !!!!!!!!

• 29 Aug 2012 Jake said

Jake

Hey guys and girlss ill be going on this one with my cousin pretty pumped gonna beee sweet i do have one question though but i dont know if itll be answered in time but anyways in barcelona i belive on the friday we are going to see the 1992 olympic complex and then some archietic stuff and then we have some free time in the arvo i just wanted to know if anyone knows specific times for these activities because i wanna take a tour of the camp nou stadium while im in barcelona and yeah just wanted to see if i could fit it in / work around it!

Cheers, Jake ;)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion