Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Explorer Auckland- CHCH 14th - 28th March??

18 Feb 2012 em88 asked

em88

So besides Nat, Dana, Jenni, Amanda, Ruth and Julie who else will be joining in on this tour?

• 19 Feb 2012 vee91 said

Default_avatar

well I’ll be joining half way on this tour on the 21st in Wellington for the 8 days. Nice to meet you all, my name is Vianney, I’m Aussie and will be flying in Wellington on the 20th a day before we leave Wellington

• 19 Feb 2012 em88 said

em88

It’s nice to meet you too! We will be seeing you in Windy Wellington :)

• 20 Feb 2012 vee91 said

Default_avatar

:) have you guys got any other people who have responded to this tour other than the seven you have listed on the grand explorer? or is there going to be seven then myself when i join up lol?

• 20 Feb 2012 em88 said

em88

There has to be more as our tour is guarenteed which means its half full.. Alot of people don’t go on the contiki site so there will definately be more!

• 24 Feb 2012 dlg1980 said

dlg1980

Hi Vee and Em – if it’s Wellington for 8 days, does that also mean Christchurch for 7 days? Same tour? Scenic Southern anti-clockwise??

David

• 25 Feb 2012 em88 said

em88

Yep, you will be joining us half way too :)

• 14 Mar 2012 Halcoe said

Default_avatar

my family is going on a vacation, and we need to rent a car. Since we arent able to get any vans, i am looking for SUV’s.
    Lean Body Extreme

• 15 Mar 2012 JenniBeth23 said

JenniBeth23

Hi! I’m Jennifer, I’ll also be joining you guys in Wellington, I fly in on the 20th! See you guys soon!

• 15 Mar 2012 dlg1980 said

dlg1980

Hey Jennifer, welcome along! I’m on this tour too, starting the day after you in Christchurch…I’m currently in Melbourne where it’s mental weather! Hope you’re good, have a safe flight! David.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion