Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA (Start New York City) 9th Aug

18 Feb 2012 Kimbo asked

Default_avatar

Hi, I have just booked this tour and is wondering if anyone else is doing this tour?

• 24 Feb 2012 Philip said

Default_avatar

I’m also going to book this tour. From South Africa and travelling solo. You going earlier staying longer?

• 20 Mar 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

I’m about to book this tour. Looking at staying an extra couple of days in LA to go to Disneyland.

• 21 Mar 2012 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

Hi
    There is a friend and myself going and we are getting to NYC the day before the tour starts and are staying in LA an extra day. We are also going to do Disneyland during the contiki.

• 22 Mar 2012 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    My brother and I have just booked in to this tour – so excited! We’re not sure about extra days yet.

• 3 Apr 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

I have finally booked, Yay I’m so excited!! I’ve paid for the 2 extra days in LA for Disneyland. All my friends who have been to Disneyland say you need more then a day there.

• 25 Apr 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I have a spot reserved on this trip and am going to pay my deposit on it tomorrow :)

• 26 Apr 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

That’s so exciting Kelsey. I was so happy when I was told last week that it was a definite departure. Are you doing anything before or after the tour?

• 26 Apr 2012 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

Where is everyone coming from?

• 27 Apr 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I just paid my deposit and will be coming from Canada. I haven’t booked my flights yet so not sure about before and after the tour.

What is everyone excited to do? I want to see a Broadway show, cirque du soleil and Disneyland!

• 27 Apr 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

I’m coming from Sunshine Coast, Australia. Where are you from Kimbo?
    So much I want to do. Def want to see a broadway show, experience Las Vegas, Universal Studios and disneyland just to name a few:)
    I changed my plans to stay an extra 4 nights after the tour in LA.
    I’m saving like mad for spending money now.

• 30 Apr 2012 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

I am coming from Sydney, Australia. I can’t wait to see Disneyland, NYC, Alcatraz that is just a few things I want to see. I am doing a extra night in LA after the tour and then of to Hawaii.

• 17 May 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

My sister and I are going to book our flights this weekend. We are thinking of staying longer in LA so we can have some extra time at Disneyland!

Is anybody prebuying tickets for things or just waiting until we are on tour?

• 21 May 2012 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

I think we are just going to wait until on tour. Does anyone know if we are having a meeting with our tour manager on the night before 8th August ? and if so what time?

• 21 May 2012 Kimbo said

Default_avatar

Oh and where is everyone staying in NYC?

• 23 May 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

We are staying at the contiki hotel on the night of the 8th. I’m not sure if there will be a meeting the night before since the tour starts in the afternoon.

• 14 Jun 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

Staying at the Contiki motel 7th and 8th. From my last email it said our tour started at 8am.

• 14 Jun 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

That’s interesting because the website and brochure says the tour starts at 4pm. Is the email from contiki? Maybe I’ll email them and check.

• 15 Jun 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

Yeah, the email was from contiki when I booked and it said tour started at 8am and finished at 11am. I’m about to talk to them today to pay my final amount, I’ll check with them and let you know.

• 15 Jun 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I got a response from contiki and it said it starts around 4PM at the hotel in NYC.

Where is everyone staying after contiki? We are staying 2 extra nights in Anaheim so we can go to Disneyland.

• 20 Jun 2012 Jodes said

Default_avatar

Got my Contiki pack today:) Soooo excited.. The docs confirm it does start at 4pm.
    Staying at Anaheim 2 at the Best Western Stovalls Inn.. What motel at Anaheim you staying at?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion