Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade - 8th June 2012 :)

18 Feb 2012 Isla asked

Isla

Hey! My best friend and I are going on this tour! Anyone else? :)

• 12 Mar 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

Hey! Im going on this tour aswell :D

Where are you from? Are you excited?? only a few months left wooop!

• 13 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

Hey! We’re from Melbourne, Australia! You? Yeah we’re wayyyy too excited but busy saving money for the trip :). It’s so close now!!! Yay!

• 15 Mar 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

Im from Sydney!! Looks like theres going to be a few aussies on this tour! haha.
    Yeah me 2, been working so much…so excited to go on this trip, planning on staying over there for a few more months after the tour. Cant wait !!!
    Where are you guys staying the night before the tour?

• 16 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

Oh yay! Another Aussie :) um we’re staying at the National I think it’s called. It’s the official contiki place I think! :) you? All the work and saving will be worth it in the end! Yeah we’ve got about a week and a half before it and a week and a half after the tour where we’re just doing our own thing :)

• 16 Mar 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

awh thats awesome!! Im going to visit my family for 2 weeks before hand but i really wana stay at the official contiki place the night before. how did you book it? Yeah that will be so sick!! so excited. seriously cant wait!! :D

• 16 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

Our travel agent booked it for us! Did you want me to get its proper name? I might even have more contact details for it in my travel itinerary too. We did all of it through a travel agent, made our lives soooooo much easier!!

• 16 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

Oh and my name is Isla and my friend that is coming with is named Krystal. I only just realized my name is called “explorer1352101” on here lol!

• 17 Mar 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

haha! yeah that would be great if you could! I think i might call my travel agent on monday and see if she can book me there for the night before.
    Im Lindsay by the way :) looking forward to meeting you both!! Any destination in particular your really excited to visit on the tour?

• 19 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

So I looked it up – it’s called the Royal National Hotel and we’re staying there the day before the tour starts and the day after the tour ends (our travel agent said we’d probably be exhausted and want to just crash at a familiar place!) It’s $75 per night.
    I’m just looking forward to all of it really! Don’t have a specific thing I’m most looking forward to, just to enjoy myself and see everything possible! You? How old are you? And are you travelling alone or with friends?

• 23 Mar 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

Oh great! Thanks so much!! I hope that there is still some rooms available! Yeah same, Im just so excited to be seeing parts of the world and the whole experience. Do you guys have to come back at a certain time for work or anything? I have my british passport so i want to stay for alot longer. Im 20.. turning 21 in August which im planning on spending in the Greek Islands :)
    Travelling alone so im abit nervous but my friend went alone and she said she was glad she did and had the best time so im not too worried haha. How old are you guys?

• 24 Mar 2012 Isla said

Isla

Yeah we have return flights booked home – our trip is only for a bit over 6 weeks because my friend has placement :). That sounds amazing that you’re staying there so much longer, I’m sure you’ll love it!! We’re both 20 but Krystal my friend will be turning 21 when we’re in the Greek islands for our last week!!! Exciting stuff! I literally cannot wait! Yeah I’m sure it will be a great trip whether you’re alone or not :) x

• 22 Apr 2012 Mel said

Mel

Hi! Three of us are going on this tour and we are all Aussies too – from Queensland (Brisbane + Sunshine Coast) Definitely will be a lot of Aussies on the tour!

• 26 Apr 2012 Isla said

Isla

Yay that’s so exciting :) More Aussies!

• 26 Apr 2012 Isla said

Isla

p.s I fixed my name so it doesn’t say explorer1352101 lol.

• 27 Apr 2012 liinzb said

liinzb

Hahaha go the aussies!! Cant wait to meet you all !!! So excited, not long now guys wooo !!!!! :D

• 11 May 2012 Ryzee said

Default_avatar

Hey guys Ryan here and yep I’m a Aussie too!! Can’t wait to get this show on road, will have to all catch up at the royal national before it all starts. See you all soon!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion