Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA tour Dec 13 2012

19 Feb 2012 noamz88 asked

noamz88

hey,
my name is Naomi, im 23 years old from south west sydney and going on the best of usa tour that starts on dec 13 2012. it goes over xmas and i can't wait to have a white xmas in new york.
anyways was just wondering if anyone else out there was also going on this tour.
:)

• 22 Feb 2012 Emily__ said

Emily__

Hi Naomi,

My friend and I just booked this tour! Do you have facebook? We should set up a group!
    Add me if you want – www.facebook.com/emilystow

I can’t wait!

• 22 Feb 2012 noamz88 said

noamz88

hi emily,

yea i have facebook and would love to set up a group. so glad other people are going, didn’t know if anyone would book so early like me.

i can’t wait either

naomi

• 23 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Default_avatar

Hi Naomi & emily,

I have also booked for this trip with my partner.
    Am really excited and cant wait to fly over!!!!!

• 23 Feb 2012 Emily__ said

Emily__

Aimee, add me to facebook! We have a group set up on facebook too. Can’t wait!

• 23 Feb 2012 noamz88 said

noamz88

hey aimee,

yea im excited too ..add me on fb too https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=557813365
    join the group as well
    naomi

• 27 Feb 2012 travelbug said

Default_avatar

hi i am doing this tour as well but am arriving on the 9th dec does any one know somewhere that is not to far away from the kyoto but is resonably cheap to stay until the 12 th

• 27 Feb 2012 Emily__ said

Emily__

Hey travelbug,
    I’m not too sure, we haven’t looked at hotels yet. Kylie and I will be getting in on the 6th, so we’ll see you there :)
    Add us to facebook (links above) and we’ll invite you to our contiki group :)

• 28 Feb 2012 travelbug said

Default_avatar

i have worked out i will be flying out of brisbane on the 9th dec so where is everyone staying before the tour

• 28 Feb 2012 noamz88 said

noamz88

hi travelbug,

we have a group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/353696231320131/

some of the people have been before, maybe you could ask them where to stay

naomi

• 28 Feb 2012 brooke said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Also booked into that tour :) cant wait!!

• 5 Mar 2012 Taz said

Taz

My sister and I have booked this trip as well! Very excited, even more now that its a definite departure trip!! We get there on the 12th December.

• 5 Mar 2012 noamz88 said

noamz88

HI taz, join our group on facebook :) the link is above. i also get there on the 12th- where are you staying teh night before
    naomi

noamz88

hey taz, what time does your flight get in? if its around the same time as mine maybe we could meet at the airport and get a shuttle

• 5 Mar 2012 Taz said

Taz

The group won’t open for me :( will try from computer instead of phone. We are staying at the Kyoto the night of the 12th :)

• 5 Mar 2012 Taz said

Taz

We get there at 6.40am. We leave Perth at 11ish on night of the 11th and go via Melbourne to LA. :)

noamz88

hey,
    im staying at the kyoto on the night of the 12th too. but my flight gets in at 1.40pm so i guess maybe i’ll see you guys when i get to the hotel. :)

• 5 Mar 2012 Emily__ said

Emily__

Hey Taz,

You should be able to find the facebook group now. I changed the settings :)

• 21 Mar 2012 katherine said

Default_avatar

Hey I am going on this tour with a friend too. Just asked to join the group :-)

• 22 Jun 2012 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m on this tour too – just booked and paid and am going solo! Naomi you don’t mind if I had the group too? :) I’m flying into LA on the 8th from Melbourne but haven’t organised any accommodation just yet…

• 27 Jun 2012 couston said

couston

August is a fantastic time to visit Lake Erie’s freshwater beaches because Lake Erie’s temperature rises above 75 degrees!
    ZQuiet

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.