Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 16th - May 29th 2012!!!!

20 Feb 2012 LukeStapleton asked

LukeStapleton

Just booked tickets! Very excited! Hoping for a really fun group of people! Was just wondering who else is coming?

• 6 Mar 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Hey. I’m going as well

• 11 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

Hey guys. I just booked for this trip as well….. It’s gonna be awesome!!!!

• 11 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Awesome. Where you from

• 11 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

I’m from Australia. :) u?

• 11 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Florida

• 12 Apr 2012 LukeStapleton said

LukeStapleton

Haha it’s going to be amazing! Blake, where in australia are you from?

• 13 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

In sydney bro. I used to live in Inverell, not far from GC. One of my friends is coming too!! Its gonna be a sweet trip!!

• 13 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

I can’t believe were only a month away!

• 15 Apr 2012 LukeStapleton said

LukeStapleton

i know the time is flying! i cant wait but im sure my liver in pretty scared for what is in store! haha

• 15 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

haha. yeh pretty sure we are gonna be hungover most days, but the nights will be great fun!! cant wait for amsterdam!

• 15 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

I’m ready for it. Yall better be able to keep up

• 16 Apr 2012 LukeStapleton said

LukeStapleton

amsterdam will be amazing! and i’m sure we can keep up thank you very much! haha how many nights you guys in london b4 we head off? if you guys are there on sun come to the church! its this old school church that has been made into a bar! every sun morning heaps of tourists (mostly english speaking) go there and get fucked up! haha

• 16 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

oh that sounds sweet!! we get in at about 7 in the morning on the tuesday – so only the day before we leave on the tour. But a few of us should definitely try and meet up the night before or something and go out for drinks?! its getting close now!! only a few weeks. are you flying from brisbane luke?

• 16 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

My friend and I are getting into London on the 13th so I’m def down to go wherever

BlakeBurgess

That sounds awesome!!! so we should definately meet up!! I wonder how many people are actually on the tour?

LukeStapleton

Yeah Blake I’m flying out of Brisbane! Kjgilliam, what is your name btw? Haha anyway I get in on the 13 too! So the church sounds good. But yeah Blake tue night we should all go get inebriated haha. Where are we all staying? Im at Piccadilly backpackers.

LukeStapleton

As for how many ppl I have no idea. I checked in the sight to see if there was spots available and it said almost full so that’s pretty good I think haha

BlakeBurgess

Yeh i think it is full now, which is awesome! getting inehbriated will be sweet!!. haha. we havent actually booked anywhere yet for the night before but probably should do that. Is the place your staying at close to everything?

• 16 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

I’m kelly…if yall have fb find me Kelly-jean Gilliam…were staying at the royal national. We just had the tour book it for us. Were getting in Sunday around noonish I believe.

BlakeBurgess

Yeh thats cool. If you can find me on fb, I am Blake Burgess. Are you guys staying for longer after the tour?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.