Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 16th - May 29th 2012!!!!

20 Feb 2012 LukeStapleton asked

LukeStapleton

Just booked tickets! Very excited! Hoping for a really fun group of people! Was just wondering who else is coming?

• 17 Apr 2012 BangBangSparkle said

BangBangSparkle

I’ll be there!! 27 days…just got all my tix and paperwork this afternoon :D

• 17 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

No I’m just going a few days before in London. So Blake tried finding you on fb…way too many Blake Burgess’s lol…hey to sparkle. Where you from

• 17 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

So your not staying afterwards? Just flying home? Hey bangbangsparkle!!

• 17 Apr 2012 Kelly said

Kelly

Yeah were flying out of Amsterdam to heathrowe then back to the states

• 17 Apr 2012 LukeStapleton said

LukeStapleton

well blake as i said ill be there from sun onward then i think the tour finishes on a wed? maybe i dont know haha but ill be there for three nights after also! im staying at the Piccadilly backpackers for the first two nights im in london as it is very central but i did get one night pre contiki in the royal national as thats where the bus leaves and im pretty retarded and chances are ill still miss it haha.

• 17 Apr 2012 LukeStapleton said

LukeStapleton

yeah blake ill be there three nights post tour. kelly i booked one night pre and one night post tour at the royal. as the bus leaves and arrives there, the other nights ill be in the Piccadilly backpackers and its really central and apparently gets pretty crazy! haha blake i cant find you on FB add me

• 18 Apr 2012 BangBangSparkle said

BangBangSparkle

hey guys, I’m Valeri from Los Angeles, California <3 I’ll also be flying in one day early staying at the Royal too! I’m rollin solo so it would be nice to make friends prior before I wander off and start a whole other adventure on accident :p

• 18 Apr 2012 KateDuin said

KateDuin

Hey guys! Me and my cousin Nick are on this tour as well! I’ll be in London from the 14th May, from early in the morning onwards if anyone wants to meet up? I think I’m staying at the Imperial for 2 nights. Can’t wait..many wild nights ahead! Add me on fb Kate Duin :)

• 18 Apr 2012 BlakeBurgess said

BlakeBurgess

Hey Kate!! It would be great to meet up before hand… i just added you on fb and will add you to the group whos been chatting about everything when you accept. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion