Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) 15th Oct 2012

20 Feb 2012 Alexandria asked

Alexandria

Hi everyone,

I have just booked the European Inspiration (Winter) on the 15th Oct 2012! This is my very first Contiki and at the moment I'm travelling solo, so I'm excited and nervous at the same time but I would like to get in contact with a few fellow Contiki travellers going on the same date!

Please let me know if you are travelling on the same date as I am!

• 28 Feb 2012 CanadianExplorer said

CanadianExplorer

I’m pretty sure I’m on this same tour! I leave Canada on the 12th and the tour starts for me on the 15th! Travelling solo as well.. where are you from?

• 28 Feb 2012 Alexandria said

Alexandria

Awesome! The tour goes for 19days, saying 2 days in each place? Does that sound the same? I’m from Sydney Australia and I leave here on the 13th and arrive in London on the 14th around 1:30 pm.

• 29 Feb 2012 CanadianExplorer said

CanadianExplorer

Yeah that is the same tour – I know they do different days for different countries so it looks like it’s different. I’m pretty excited to go – especially to see all the sights and everything. I’m from Toronto Canada and like you this is my first Contiki as well. At least at this point only about 7 months to go.. lol.

• 1 Mar 2012 Alexandria said

Alexandria

I’m pretty sure its the same if we are on the same date with the same tour name. At least there are 2 of us! Hopefully more people will soon join up and post here! I’m counting too! :)

• 3 Mar 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey I’m on the same tour the one in October this will be my 1st and I can’t wait.

• 3 Mar 2012 Alexandria said

Alexandria

Awesome! That’s 3! Where are you traveling from? Are you traveling solo or do you have more friends coming too? :)

Jessica

Solo and I’m from the US California. I’m so nervous going on my own.

Alexandria

Wow cool! Awesome!! Same don’t worry I am too but so excited at the same time!

Jessica

So is this your 1st trip to europe ?

Alexandria

Yes! It is lol especially going solo! :)

Jessica

This will be my 1st solo trip too but its going to be great and it won’t be like you don’t know anybody since your talking to me and stuff and others will come .

Alexandria

Yes I might set up a Facebook page for us to join and chat there in the coming weeks..do and have Facebook. Canadian Explorer do u have Facebook?

Jessica

Yeah I do just tell me when you have it up.

• 5 Mar 2012 CanadianExplorer said

CanadianExplorer

Good to meet you Jessica! Glad to see someone else is coming on the trip! I do have facebook and my name is Shannon by the way – At work unfortunately right now so I’ll make sure to join the group later tonight!

• 12 Mar 2012 lazyboytony said

Default_avatar

Hi Peeps! Add 2 more from Australia (Melbourne). Tony and Alice :)

• 12 Mar 2012 Alexandria said

Alexandria

Awesome im coming from Syd!!! what flight r u on?? Check your contiki email account..

• 12 Mar 2012 lazyboytony said

Default_avatar

flying by etihad from melbourne(abu dhabi) , so will be arriving at london roughly 1pm.

• 13 Apr 2012 michiganb said

michiganb

Hey hey fellow winter travellers! My name is Michelle and I hail from Brisbane, Australia. I’m traveling solo and it’ll be my first big international trip on my own and obviously my first contiki. I can’t wait!

• 13 Apr 2012 Alexandria said

Alexandria

Hey Michelle welcome!! myself and 2 others are travelling alone too! Im from Sydney and there is a couple from Melbourne coming too! Cant wait!

• 16 Apr 2012 CanadianExplorer said

CanadianExplorer

Hey Michelle! Travelling solo seems to be the way to go on these trips – Less than 6 months now.. I know I’m getting excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion