Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens departure 1st July 2012

20 Feb 2012 Claire09 asked

Claire09

Hey All :),
I'm Australian, booked in this tour with 2 friends. Anyone else booked in this tour?

Claire :)

• 21 Feb 2012 Emma_23 said

Emma_23

Hey Claire, yes! So excited to finally find someone hahaha.
    I’m from Melbourne and travelling solo.. so a bit nervous. :)

Emma.

• 20 Mar 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra

I’m on this tour as well! Im from NZ – and Emma I’m traveling solo too so don’t worry :) are you guys staying at one of the hotels beforehand? Can’t wait!

• 21 Mar 2012 Grace said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are on this tour, so excited for it!
    We’re from Perth

• 21 Mar 2012 Paperwolf17 said

Default_avatar

I am grace’s friend. Looking forward to the tour

• 22 Mar 2012 Claire09 said

Claire09

Hi all, fantastic to hear you’ll all be on the trip (sorry for such a late reply Emma, I’ve been so busy with uni and work, that I haven’t checked my emails in a few months). I’m (and my two friends) from Perth too, Grace. So excited for the trip. We’re staying in the Royal National for a few nights beforehand, I’ll start a fb group (so we can organise a meet up beforehand?).

• 22 Mar 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra

Sounds great Claire! :)

Claire09

Hi all, just made the group :). If you want to be added, just friend me on fb, (search for my email caliretigi@hotmail.com, for some reason people can never find me by my name…)

• 22 Mar 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra

I can’t find you via email address? As in I put the email in the search bar and nothing came up? Hope I was doing it right…

• 22 Mar 2012 Paperwolf17 said

Default_avatar

I did the same thing :/ nada.

Claire09

Just changed my privacy settings, now you can :)

• 23 Mar 2012 Emma_23 said

Emma_23

Lovely to meet you all! Yep Alexandra, I’m staying at the Royal National only for the night before the trip though. :)
    Haha no problems at all Claire, I’ll search you on facebook now. :)

• 31 Mar 2012 Nails84 said

Default_avatar

Hey all,
    I’m Reece from Brisbane, great to see you all on here. Time is going very quickly. I’m also on this tour, looking forward to meeting you all. I’m guessing the Royal National is the place of choice hey. Hope everyone is getting excited. Anyway hope to catch up with you all soon :)

• 8 Apr 2012 StephieJ said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    I’m Stephanie from Adelaide and I am also going on this tour. So excited and can’t wait for July! I’m going to be in London for a few days before the tour starts, does anyone know of any good day tours around london?
    Cheers :D

• 11 Apr 2012 Emma_23 said

Emma_23

Hi Stephanie and Reece :)
    if you’re on facebook, join the group!
    Stephanie I really regret not booking in extra nights in London before the tour haha. :(

• 5 May 2012 Nicole1273618 said

Nicole1273618

Hi guys, I’m on this tour also and soooo excited!!!
    I’m from Melbourne and travelling solo too Emma..:)
    I’ll look up the fb page Claire…:)

• 21 May 2012 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hey guys!
    I’m so excited to find this post! My name is steph and I am from Melbourne and am going with a friend named Molly! We cant wait :)

• 23 May 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra

Hi Steph and Molly! Join the group on facebook if you want, theres a couple of us there :)

• 23 May 2012 Paperwolf17 said

Default_avatar

Maybe I am completely computer illiterate but I can’t manage to join the Facebook group

• 23 May 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/197243167055452/ <- thats the group, pretty sure you just request to join and the admin will approve you!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.