Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience AUGUST 2012 - Good time to go?

20 Feb 2012 crazycooper87 asked

crazycooper87

I would like to know if this is a good time of the year to visit Europe, I am from Australia and hanging out for a first taste of Europe. If it is a good time of the year, please let me know who else is travelling in August, would love to meet some new people!!

• 21 Feb 2012 Ash said

Default_avatar

I hope so! I’m doing a European Experience starting August 24th. It will be my first time in Europe also.

• 22 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Do it! I’m booked for the European Experience trip leaving August 13th. The weather should be great and there should be some tourists but not overwhelming as it’s just after peak season (July).

• 25 Feb 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Awesome, I think ill book the 13th then. Will more than likely will be travelling solo as well, so will be great to meet new people!

• 26 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Sweet! I’ve got a couple friends going on the August 13th and so far I’ve found one other person on the discussion boards. You should join our discussion thread. Crazy excited!!! :-)

• 15 Mar 2012 miss_bec said

Default_avatar

I heard it is. I have family all through europe and they voted great time hence why i am doing my europe tour in august this year and im from aus :)

• 15 Mar 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi I’m doing the August 16th European experience and totally looking forward to it. Should be a good time of year around Europe but expect London to be busy if you are thinking of spending any time there because the 2012 Olypmics start in August :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion