Community_discussions_small  

Question

european explorer on the 3rd of june

22 Feb 2012 JoniQ asked

JoniQ

hi me n my cuz are going on european explorer on the 3rd of june,,would like to meet any1 else that be going on..

• 22 Feb 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

I’m going on this tour with my cousin 2……bahahaha its just me poobum :) looks like no one else wants to be your friend, lucky your taking me :)

• 22 Feb 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

P.s Change your profile name

• 22 Feb 2012 JoniQ said

JoniQ

lol…thought et was gona b sum1 interesting..hahaha…oh wael lucky fe u den:)..i tried 2 change ma name n put wun pic up but et took so lorng so i gut off…il try another tym..

• 22 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

When u two get to Mykonos are u doing the cruise or the island option? I’m booked for the tour but am doing the island option..I have already started the count down, 13 weeks and 3 days til I set off to the UK.

• 23 Feb 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi Eliza,
    We are doing the Island option, so we can have some down time to chill out on the beach. It will be nice just to be in the one spot for more then a day :) ………We have also started the count down & it is exactly 13 weeks today until we head off…..I am getting so excited but at the same time i have a partner so its going to be sad leaving him for 8 weeks, but i’m sure with all the fun i’ll be having that time will fly.

• 23 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

I thoughts exactly… I just want to chill out on the beach for a couple of days… I have heard that the shops and restaurants are opened until about 3am on Mykonos … I arrive in london on the 27th may, I’m staying with some friends and then I will go to the hotel the night before the tour. What hotel are you guys staying at. I’m staying at the imperial… Hopefully I will be able to find my way.. Don’t worry stacey I think there will be some other people that will be in the same boat, missing their partners, the good thing is you will have your cousin with you. I am travelling solo, very scary, but time will fly and I’m sure we will be busy sight seeing and hopefully shopping..

• 24 Feb 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

Mykonos is going to be great, i think it will get messy for most people, especially my cousin, shes the wild one, i’m the quiet one… lol….hey joni???
    We dont actually go to London until the end of the tour, we will be arriving in Paris on the 28th May with family & friends for a cousins wedding, then we join the group on the second night in Paris. So we have 2 things to look forward too, the wedding & the tour its all very exciting.
    Your very brave going solo, my sister went solo back in 2005 & said she wouldnt have done it any other way.
    Are you spending anytime in London at the end of the tour? we will be there for 5 nights

• 24 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

I have friends in London so I will stay with them before and after.. Though I have booked to stay at the imperial for 2 days after the tour ends… A wedding in Paris…. That’s right you did mention that previously…I have seen some clips on you tube about the beach parties in Mykonos … They look totally out of control….I have always travelled with someone but, this time …..very scary ….I saw your cousin wants to do the USA contiki … I did both in 2004 … I had a ball….though there were a few dramas on tour but overall it’s what you make of it… Loved Vegas and New York …. Hopefully we will have a blast on this tour….

• 24 Feb 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

We have friends in london aswel but i think we will stay in a hotel that is more central to the attractions, but not sure yet i guess it will depend on the $$$ situation.
    My cousin was going to to the USA with Contiki in September but i think she has now decided to wait until next year.I went to America last year with my partner, i loved it & cant wait to go back….. I’m hoping that Europe is just as good, is this your first trip to Europe? I’m going to have to check out the Mykonos parties on youtube, i like to have a good time but i’m not a party animal so it should be interesting.

• 24 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

Yes this is my first Europe trip… I’m a party girl but I also like to just chill from time to time…. Thank god for the Mykonos option…lol…

• 28 Feb 2012 3AussieFriends said

3AussieFriends

Hello Ladies, Great to find others also doing the same tour!! Myself and 2 friends will be heading over to Londan the day before the tour starts, we to have chosen the Mykonos option.
    We are from Cairns and happy to meet fellow aussies!! Myself (Melanie) on the left, Patricia in the middle and Alana on the right.
    Thought i would set up a profile so I could say Hi

• 28 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

Hi Melanie, Patricia and Alana …. So far I know that is 6 people doing the Mykonos option… 3 months and 5 days to go… Yay

• 28 Feb 2012 Explorer1307323 said

Default_avatar

I’m also going there with my girlfriends.

website worth calculator

• 28 Feb 2012 elizat said

elizat

Hi explorer1307323. What option are you and ur girlfriends doing?

• 7 Mar 2012 laurenalexia said

laurenalexia

Hi there. I am going alone, and I am also doing the mykonos option. I will be leaving the US may 31, so I will be in london on june 1. Cant wait!

• 7 Mar 2012 elizat said

elizat

Hi Lauren, what hotel are you staying at when you arrive? Are you staying on after the tour ends?

• 7 Mar 2012 laurenalexia said

laurenalexia

Im not sure.. My mom booked it for me. And Im ending at Amsterdam, staying a few days there, then going to Brussels for a few days before I head back to the US

• 7 Mar 2012 elizat said

elizat

Well at least there are going to be a few doing the Mykonos option. It’s going to be fun!!!

• 10 Mar 2012 Kirsty said

Kirsty

Hi guys,
    I’m also doing this trip, with the mykonos option. I’m flying over solo from Melbourne which is a bit scary, but it’s also gonna be so much fun! I’m doing a Topdeck tour of the UK for two weeks before this too, full-on :D
    Looking forward to meeting you all..

• 16 Mar 2012 rachel334 said

rachel334

I’m doing the greek islands option I’m travelling from adelaide by myself, is anyone staying at the royal national a couple of days before the tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion