Community_discussions_small  

Question

european explorer on the 3rd of june

22 Feb 2012 JoniQ asked

JoniQ

hi me n my cuz are going on european explorer on the 3rd of june,,would like to meet any1 else that be going on..

• 12 Apr 2012 laurenalexia said

laurenalexia

What part of the USA do you live?

• 13 Apr 2012 rachel334 said

rachel334

hi eliza i can see your profile but it doessn’t show the add friend or messge you can you try and add me http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=720534761#!/profile.php?id=720534761

• 14 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

Thanks rachel.. If anyone is interested coldplay will be touring London on the 1st and 2 nd June 2012 at emirates stadium..

• 15 Apr 2012 Manica said

Manica

Wow.. Pretty interested. How did you find this out? Who sells tickets?

• 15 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

I looked up www.concertboom.com

There are others playing like guns and roses, Norah jones, sting, james Morrison , nicki minaj , bull pit, Jessie j, even Madonna … Some we miss by a day or so or tickets are sold out but cold plays till have tickets for the 1st and 2nd June…looks like you can buy from the site…

• 15 Apr 2012 Manica said

Manica

Already seen pitbull but the others wow that sucks!! I’ll look it up though!

• 15 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

i cant believe i miss madonna by a couple of days…lol…

• 16 Apr 2012 ChezMike said

ChezMike

Hi i’m also doing the greek island cruising. I’ll be in london on the 31 staying at the imperial hope there will be some Canadians coming also.

• 16 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

Hi mike Airrie and I are both staying at the imperial as well… I arrive in London on the 27th but I won’t get to the hotel til the 2nd June…

• 16 Apr 2012 Airrie said

Airrie

I will be at the Imperial on the 1st afternoonish.

• 16 Apr 2012 Airrie said

Airrie

I will be at the Imperial on the 1st afternoonish.

• 16 Apr 2012 ChezMike said

ChezMike

whoops i wrote the wrong hotel lol i stayed at the imperial last time i was in london. This time around i’ll be at the national lol

• 18 Apr 2012 ChezMike said

ChezMike

anyone knows if we are going to have a pre trip dinner?

• 18 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

Don’t we meet for drinks and meet the tour guide the night before the trip starts? we could organize to go out for dinner after that if anyone was keen

• 19 Apr 2012 rachel334 said

rachel334

I’m staying at the Royal National from the 31st May mike. yeah we Should all do a dinner before the meeting then do some sightseeing at night before the trip starts.

• 19 Apr 2012 ChezMike said

ChezMike

Glad i will know someone else at the national. I’m planning on doing some sight seeing on the 1 and 2 if u want to join me rachel, then we can meet up with everyone else for the dinner on the 2

• 19 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

Airrie and I are doing lunch on the 2nd and then taking a look around the markets or a few pubs if anyone wants to join us

ChezMike

I would like to come but where do u wanna meet?

• 19 Apr 2012 elizat said

elizat

Most probably the imperial Airrie and I are staying there I am meeting her at 10am on the 2nd June so most probably the foyer … And then go from there.. Either of us know London, so we are going to explore…and have a few drinks in the process…

ChezMike

cool sound great i’ll see u guys there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion