Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European + Egypt Jun 8-Jul 24 2012?

22 Feb 2012 Kenzie asked

Default_avatar

I'm going on the Ultimate European + Egypt tour starting June 8th in London, just wondering who else is going. Also, has anyone taken this tour recently? Any tips/Advice? This is my first tour of this length so I'm getting a little nervous/excited. Would love any info or to at least do some chatting with someone I'm going to be travelling with :)

• 22 Feb 2012 TalissaB said

TalissaB

Do you mean June 10th, as I’m pretty sure there isnt one on the 8th, but I’m on that tour, join our facebook group :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/131170200322987/

• 22 Feb 2012 Kenzie said

Default_avatar

According to my itinerary and the contiki departure calender the 8th is correct, and there isn’t one on the 10th? I’ll talk to my travel agent to confirm but the contiki calendar says the only departure date is the 8th, 22nd 29th of June….

• 22 Feb 2012 CourtneyM said

CourtneyM

Hey I’m going on the same trip, and doing the Egypt extension! You’re both right, we all depart on the 8th from where we live, but we meet up for the tour itself on the 10th. Don’t worry, I had to check too =).

• 22 Feb 2012 Kenzie said

Default_avatar

Ya i just double checked with my travel agent and yes, we are all on the same trip! glad you responded Talissa! Thanks guys. I asked to join the group on FB so hopefully we can all chat and get to know eachother before the trip! I’m getting so excited!

• 23 Feb 2012 TalissaB said

TalissaB

oh gosh i got a little worried that they changed it without telling me haha! cant wait to meet you all :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion