Community_discussions_small  

Question

Oktoberfest - 6day Hostel - Dep Sept 29, 2012

22 Feb 2012 Sara asked

Sara

Hey!
I'm booked in on this tour and looking to meet anybody else going
So excited!! Can't wait to get my Oktoberfest on!
I'm 25 - Canadian - September 30th will be my 26th birthday and I'm choosing to celebrate it with my tour mates in Munich!
Cheers!

• 12 Mar 2012 Chanel said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I just booked this tour today! Happy to meet someone going on this tour. I am 24 from Albuquerque!

• 20 Mar 2012 Explorer1299661 said

Explorer1299661

Hey ya me and a mate are looking at booking for this date as we will have already been in europe for 4months and will be looking for a break after the Fringe festival up in Edinburgh Scotland hope to see ya both on tour =)

• 22 Mar 2012 georgalut said

georgalut

Hello!
    Im Georga from Western Australia im 21
    I have booked this tour with a bunch of friends, will see you there and help celebrate!

• 15 Apr 2012 Taylor said

Taylor

hello my names taylor i too am doing this tour solo. im 18 from brisbane australia. I would be more then happy to buy you a beer on your birthday! cant wait to meet you all :)

• 15 Apr 2012 Sara said

Sara

This is looking great! Excited to meet all of you. What is everybody doing pre and post Oktoberfest? I’ll be in London five days pre then heading to Ireland for two weeks post.
    If you wish to add me to Facebook just look me up: Sara McCullagh

• 17 Apr 2012 Explorer1299661 said

Explorer1299661

Hey guys me and my mate have officially booked for this tour now =) am glad to be part of the crew and cannot wait to party with all of you

• 9 May 2012 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hi, I am looking at booking this. Can somebody please tell me the hostel this trip stays at? Thank you Steph

• 9 May 2012 Sara said

Sara

Hi Steph,
    I believe this is the Hostel we’ll be staying at Haus International Hostel – it was the hostel used last year, so I think it’s the same one but I’m not 100% sure

• 28 May 2012 OktoberfestChucky said

OktoberfestChucky

Hey Sara. Im looking at booking my flights etc by the end of next week. Just gotta decide whether to go the Camping, Hostel or Hotels. Whats your thoughts?

• 28 May 2012 Sara said

Sara

Hey Chucky
    Camping/Hostel/Hotel probably depends on what you’re looking for. I believe the campsites are a bit out of town, but they are packed full with 1000’s of people and are basically one gigantic party, if you’re looking for something quieter or more mellow I would say go with the hotel. And the Hostel, that would fall somewhere in between.
    I had read somewhere that the trains/buses back to the campsites do not run 24 hours, so if you miss the last one you’re stuck in the city for the night. But that may have changed. I would call Contiki and ask them about camping :)
    Either way as long as you’re open minded I think you’ll have a blast
    Possibly see you there
    Cheers

• 4 Jun 2012 Pixie said

Pixie

Hello!

My best friend and I are getting ready to book this tour. We cannot wait! I am from Australia and Jenn is from England. We are both 22 and cannot wait to meet everyone and have an amazing time!
    I am flying to London a week early and Jenn and I have plans to go to Paris for a few days before meeting up with you all in Munich! :)

• 4 Jun 2012 EFade said

Default_avatar

Hi! My Boyfriend and I are going on this trip, departing the 29th and doing the Hotel Version… Is there anyone else doing that? We are most likely going to be in London a couple days before and then hopefully Barcelona or Italy for a couple of days after!! We are both 27 and American! :-)

• 6 Jun 2012 Suzie said

Suzie

Hey guys, im about 5 mins away from booking this tour, im obsessed with Oktoberfest and Contiki so what better than to combine the two, this will be my second time at Oktoberfest and I know we will all have a blast! Cant wait to meet you all and get our drink and stumble on!!!! xxoo

• 23 Jul 2012 Simon said

Simon

I’ll be going on this tour, cannot wait!

• 7 Aug 2012 Marco said

Marco

Hey ya’ll….Marco from Texas here! I’m booked on the 7 day camping tour, starting on the 20th, and I’m sure I’ll be extending my stay for at least another week! This will be my first Oktoberfest (or doing anything like this) so I’m really excited about it!
    @ Sara-I’m sure your birthday celebration will be absolutely insane! It would be awesome if we could all get together and toast to an awesome 26th!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion