Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone having trouble with part pay??

24 Feb 2012 Sarah asked

Sarah

I'm about to pay for my trip to Australia and damn part pay system just doesn't work or me.

I wanted to wait with the payment until I could get my parents to pay with their mastercard, because then the insurance would cover if I had to cancel for some reason, but.... now that I have to pay it won't work?

Anyone else have problems?
Or had, and got them fixed??

I sign in and then go to the "my trips" page as they say you must do, but there is no such button as the "add your booking".
There's a button that says "add another booking" but when I put my name and booking reference in the green box, it's just loading and then nothing happens.
I've been writing back and forth with contiki, and they obviously don't see the problem.

If this doesn't work, I guess the only thing to do is to cancel my booking and then book again AND pay at the same time...

• 26 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hi Sarah

I’ve been having problems with part pay since before the holidays. Every time I try to make a payment I get an error message. I contacted the webmaster and they were able to replicate the problem but it seems that it is something that cannot be fixed easily. They’ve said that there should be a new rollout of the part pay system and website sometime in March so if you can wait until then it should hopefully work. If you can’t wait then I suggest that you call contiki to make the payment over the phone, that’s what I’ve been doing. You should not have to cancel the entire thing.

I hope this helps!

Adi

• 3 Mar 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

For people reading this post in the future; apparently you have to pay the deposit of 100€ before you can use part pay.

I now paid for my trip and I can’t wait to go. Australia here I come! :D

• 25 Aug 2014 Hanz_Murphy said

Hanz_Murphy

Thanks Sarah, that’s helpful!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion