Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scandinavia and Russia Departing 17th June

24 Feb 2012 tenz asked

tenz

Just booked and paid for this tour anyone else going on this tour?

• 27 Apr 2012 Shandyloveschampagne said

Shandyloveschampagne

Hey Tenz, I will be joining you on this tour, I can’t wait after working in Africa since Nov which has been awesome but I am looking forward to what scandinavia and russia have to offer. I’m hoping the white water rafting in Norway is as good as the mad dog riverboarding near Queenstown. 40 days left in Africa then home to Oz for a week before I depart for Copenhagen, I will see you there :) Cheers Shandy

• 29 Apr 2012 tenz said

tenz

Hey Shandy, I’m sure the white water rafting in Norway will be right up there with what Queenstowns got I’m looking forward to doing that too.. Wow Africa!!! What part of Africa have you been working in? I depart N.Z for Berlin a few days before our tour begins so will see you in Copenhagen not long to go now a little over a month soo excited!!

• 29 Apr 2012 Shandyloveschampagne said

Shandyloveschampagne

Hey Tenz, I am in South Sudan working for the UN and it really is another world over here, the people are amazing but there is still alot to do for long term peace. If you haven’t been to Berlin before I hope you have a couple days prior to departure to check it out I have only been there for a few days a couple of years back and you could easily spend a week there it’s a very cool city. I have a couple of days in copenhagen before you and the group arrive so I will be sure to suss out some good bars, I went out in the small town that i live in here last night and I think I will be happy with just about any bar that has flooring :) it’s now the rainy season here so mud is everywhere :)
    Less than 50 days to go whoohoo!

• 1 May 2012 tenz said

tenz

Hey Shandy, This is my second contiki im going on I’ve been to Berlin before on my 1st contiki only spent a few days there as well but had an awesome time!! Alot of twentieth century history there( with ww2 and the cold war) it’s amazing how Berlin has turned out in the end…so looking forward to tasting a good German beer again too!!! Copenhagen i’m sure will be a blast!! hope to visit the Carlsberg Brewery there!!
    Cant stop counting down the days its very close!!

• 4 May 2012 Katelyn said

Katelyn

Hi Tenz and Shandy!
    I just booked the 1st leg of this trip today…I’ll be with you guys from Copenhagen to Stockholm, can’t wait!

• 4 May 2012 Shandyloveschampagne said

Shandyloveschampagne

Hey Katelyn, I will be in Copenhagen from the 15th to get over any jetlag and catch up with a mate there before the tour, can’t wait for the holiday will see you in Copenhagen at the generator hostel :) not long now whoohoo! Shandy

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 6 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• tenz
  • Shandyloveschampagne
  • Katelyn

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.