Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 1-13 Aug 2012

25 Feb 2012 Rhys asked

Rhys

Hey everyone, who's hopping islands on these dates????

FB group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/146929422108206/

• 25 Apr 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

Yay another Solo girl :) Hopefully you can make it Stephanie…let us know! :)

• 26 Apr 2012 Siclone said

Siclone

hey rhys, unsure when in august im going to do they tour, but going to the MysteryLand festival instead, Do you know the difference between the two Festivals ?

• 26 Apr 2012 Siclone said

Siclone

oh Btw, if this contiki tour is as good as the Thailand east island Hopper its going to be Awesome, maybe even Legendairy!

• 29 May 2012 Marie-Andrée said

Marie-Andrée

Hi guys,
    I’ll be part of the group as well, traveling solo. Will be fun.
    Marie-Andrée

• 30 May 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Siclone, sorry for the late reply mate…..come on this tour for sure, going to be sick, have heaps of cool peoples going atm…….i like the sound of legendary bro………..arrrrrr mysteryland i havent looked into this festival much but from what i know its at the end of august and i think its only on during one day, but has similar lineup to tomorrowland…..
    Hey Marie, welcome aboard :)

• 3 Jun 2012 Tardy12 said

Tardy12

Hey everyone, travelling solo and Rhys I’ll be coming from Tomorrowland aswell mate, might be sharing a flight haha. Pumped to meet you all!

• 4 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hell yeah good news mate, I can already tell ya our flight from Belgium is on the 31st on Aegean air, gets into Athens at about 4 in the arvo from memory. Can’t wait for tomorrowland, hopefully I can pull up OK for Greece lol

• 5 Jun 2012 Tardy12 said

Tardy12

Yeah, true mate. It’s going to be a tough flight haha… I think we are definately sharing a flight too, i get to Athens at 4.10, flying Aegean Air too.

• 5 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

oh nice to easy buddy ill look for the other bloke that looks like he’s about to die onboard lol where u staying for tomorrowland, you camping or at a hotel???

• 5 Jun 2012 Randi said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’ll be doing the spanish spree july 16th and then greek island hopper on aug1st :D .. we should make a facebook group if someone hasn’t already or you guys can add me :) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=793775112

• 6 Jun 2012 Philip said

Default_avatar

Hey all, also deicded to do this tour. Will probably book next week – need to go and beg for some leave first.
    Will be my 4th Contiki and really hope it is as good as the Thai Island Hopppers (did both last year). Anyone else from South Africa? I’m travelling solo.

• 7 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Randi good idea……..

Everyone i created a FB group heres the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/146929422108206/
    jump aboard lol

Yeah come along phillip going to be a good time mate….

• 7 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

• 10 Jun 2012 Angus said

Default_avatar

G’day Mate. A few mates and I are coming along on these dates. Should be a good laugh.

• 12 Jun 2012 Ssyed said

Default_avatar

I am also traveling solo! I am so excited to meet all of you!!!!

• 12 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

hey Angus and Ssyed.
    yeah Angus should be a good fun and Ssyed dont worry that ya going solo im sure we’re all a friendly bunch :)

• 18 Jun 2012 Michelle8 said

Michelle8

I’ll be there for the Island hopping 3rd – 13th!

• 22 Jun 2012 joobies85 said

joobies85

Hey Guys, not long to go now!! i’m travelling solo, so exciting! looking forward to meeting all of you!!
    :)

• 2 Aug 2012 Anuj said

Default_avatar

We hv joined you guys at the last minute!! Can’t wait for all the fun, parties and shots!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion