Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Croatia Sailing --- June 14th 2012

25 Feb 2012 timp asked

timp

A friend and I are hitting up the June 14th Croatia Sailing trip... anybody else here going?

• Read the responses 11 responses so far
  • 5 Mar 2012 kmarie7686 said

kmarie7686

My friend and I just confirmed our trip :) We are heading out of Dulles near DC on the 14th.

• 20 Mar 2012 timp said

timp

nice… this trip looks great. i think we’re heading out to barcelona for a few days leading up to the trip… you all from the dc area?

• 22 Mar 2012 l.hauri said

Default_avatar

I have a yacht charter croatia related site and I will be there for sure.

• 22 Mar 2012 MonikaL07 said

MonikaL07

is this the trip starting 16th June? I’m planning to book but going to be going alone. I haven’t ever been away on my own, was just wondering who else was going before I book. Anyone else travelling alone?

• 23 Mar 2012 timp said

timp

you better book quick, it may be filling up… this is gonna be great! i’m confident there will be a good amount of people flying solo.

• 24 Mar 2012 kmarie7686 said

kmarie7686

Yea I actually moved to Arlington VA last year :) love it here but I’m ready for vacation!

• 1 Apr 2012 wedrury said

wedrury

If this is the June 16th trip, then I’ll be there!! Cannot wait

• 1 Apr 2012 kmarie7686 said

kmarie7686

It’s going to be a blast! I started a facebook group so we can all connect easier- Contiki Croatian Island Cruising June14-23 2012

• 18 Apr 2012 wings21 said

wings21

i’m going on the 16th june trip too, whats everyones plans after? I was just going to backpack around croatia for another 2 weeks then head home! :)

• 18 Apr 2012 Nihal said

Nihal

Hi, I will join you from Germany and I travel on my own. My name is Nihal (female) and I can’t wait ‘til it’s June! Will anybody be there the night before? I will stay in the Bellevue Hotel and would like to go in for something. :-)

• 18 Apr 2012 timp said

timp

if anybody feels like chillin in barcelona before the trip, a friend and i will be there the 10th – 14th… we should be getting in the day before nihal, assuming flights are all good.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions