Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay September 2012

26 Feb 2012 Kayla asked

Kayla

Hey guys :-) just wondering if anyone is planning on going on the LA to the Bay tour departing 5th September? I booked mine this morning.. So excited already!

• 26 Feb 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

This is one of the best contiki tour I have done, You will love it, accomodations are from excelent to good.

• 28 Feb 2012 SthOzLad said

Default_avatar

Im booked on the Western Highlights part of ths tour, theyre all on the one bus. Im also doing a few days in LA before then Im heading to New York to do the Eastern Escapade tour. I’ve been a couple of times before even actually done the LA to the Bay tour, but because the people Im going with havent done it before I agreed to do it again. I’ll just see and do different things that I missed out on last time.

Are you doing anything pre or post this tour?
    Aaron

• 28 Feb 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

Hey Aaron, that sounds awesome. Who are you going with? I’m riding solo.. It’ll be the first trip by myself. Slightly nervous but it’ll be good practice for Europe next year :-) I’m a newbie to America, besides a holiday to Hawaii last March. I’m also planning on spending a couple of days in LA pre tour. Thinking maybe 3 or 4 actually. I really want to go to Disneyland, but also to just get comfortable and take in the sights. I’m gonna stop at Hawaii on the way home. I think my parents are gonna meet me there which will be nice.

Where abouts are you from?

Kayla

• 29 Feb 2012 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Hey guys i did this tour last year and just wanted to share some videos I edited up if your keen to see what stuff we did? you can find them at http://www.youtube.com/darbgibb
    It was so much fun! Hope you have as much fun as we did :)

• 16 Apr 2012 Scott said

Scott

Hi all, just booked the Western Highlights tour this morning. Also my first trip to USA and will be going solo.
    Brad – Videos look amzing!
    Kayla – Disneyland is on my to do list also!!
    Very Excited!!

• 16 Apr 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

Hey Scott, I actually forgot to add to this discussion that I moved my tour forward to July so unfortunately we won’t get to meet! I’m so glad I’m going earlier though.. I’m restless enough as it is haha. Have an awesome time though! :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.