Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mexico Grande 14th April

26 Feb 2012 Camila asked

Camila

Just wondering who else is going on this tour? My friend and I are doing this tour following the Argentina & Brazil experience.

• 14 Mar 2012 Chooka said

Default_avatar

Hi Camila,

I’m doing the Mexican Fiesta starting 14th April, so I’ll be on the coach with you for the portion of the Mexico Grande that starts and ends in Mexico City – can’t wait!

Brett

• 16 Mar 2012 Camila said

Camila

that’s exciting, I can’t wait it’s getting closer. Where abouts are you from? I’m from Melbourne.

• 16 Mar 2012 Chooka said

Default_avatar

Yeah, heaps closer. I leave in 11 days, how about you? I’m from Sydney. Ever been to Mexico before? This will be my first time! :)

Camila

Well I leave in 13 days and head to Argentina and Brazil first to do the argentina and brazil experience first then, head to Mexico. yep it’s my first time super exited.

• 16 Mar 2012 Chooka said

Default_avatar

Nice one! I’m heading up to Whistler to do some snowboarding for a couple of weeks first, then flying down to Mexico City the night before the tour starts. Staying for a week in Playa del Carmen & Cancun afterwards, but will do a day-trip to Chichen Itza for sure! First time on Contiki?

Camila

Yep it is so is thought is make the most of it and do 2 back to back. That sounds amazing snowboarding and staying longer.

• 10 Apr 2012 Chooka said

Default_avatar

So how’s the first Contiki going? Only a few days til the Mexican one starts! Are you staying at the Best Western Zona Rosa on Friday night?

• 11 Apr 2012 Camila said

Camila

Hey Brett the first tour was amazing we´re just chilling in Rio De Janeiro before our flight out to Mexico city, definitely excited. Met some more aussies from Sydney who will be joining us on the tour so we got a little aussie crew hehe. Yep we all arrive there Thursday, so we will be there Friday night, so we should totally try to meet up if you like?

• 12 Apr 2012 Chooka said

Default_avatar

Sure! Doubt I’ll make it to the hotel before 10pm but how about you shoot your mobile number to rambosurfer@hotmail.com and I’ll send you a text or something.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion