Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA Explorer and Grand Southern Starting 12th Aug

27 Feb 2012 PrincessExplorer asked

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I'm doing the LA Explorer starting on the 12th August and then doing Grand Southern starting on the 16th. I am travelling solo and it also happens to be my first trip overseas. I'm getting quiet nervous now. I'm wondering if anyone else is doing these tours and if they have any advice for a first timer. I'm also flying on Hawaiian Airlines as i'm stopping over in Hawaii does anyone know if they are any good??

Any Advice would be a great help :)

• 23 Mar 2012 Ainslee said

Default_avatar

I’m on the Grand Southern starting on the 16th :) Also a first timer so really nervous!!

• 29 Apr 2012 Steve said

Steve

Hi guys,

I am Steve, from Perth WA and will be travelling solo aswell. Heading into LA a couple of days before the tour starts so I can check out the city. I am flying Air NZ and stopping over in Auckland to break up the trip which should be good.

I think it should be a really fun tour, were stopping off at some great places and I don’t think there is anything to be nervous about. Also Hawaiian Airlines are apparently pretty good and a stop over in Hawaii would be great (it prob beats Auckland) haha.

Anyway would be great to catchup in LA before the tour starts, I ll need some going out buddies :)

• 2 Jul 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

I did this tour last year.U have nothing to worry about I was solo as well but made friends easily because half of the group were solo and just as nervous.Wait til you have to do the introductions on the bus on the 1st day but everyone is in the same boat.after that its smooth sailing

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion