Community_discussions_small  

Question

the big chill 14th august 2012

27 Feb 2012 kateandcam asked

Default_avatar

who else has booked the big chill tour departing on the 14th of august 2012?!
cant wait!!

• 1 Mar 2012 GoingtoEurope2012:) said

GoingtoEurope2012:)

I just booked this, looking for others also:)

• 1 Mar 2012 GoingtoEurope2012:) said

Where abouts in Australia are you from? I’m from Victoria:)

• 1 Mar 2012 kateandcam said

Default_avatar

We are from Western Australia! I am 23 and cam is 25.

• 10 Mar 2012 kelly14 said

Default_avatar

My bf and i are going on this tour! So cant wait!! We are both 23 (tho Liams having his 24th birthday while we are in Rome which will be cool) and from NZ.

• 13 Mar 2012 kateandcam said

Default_avatar

awesome kelly! we cant wait to meet you guys, its so good to be able to talk to people before we get there! its going to be so much fun… where about in NZ are you from… my dad and his family are from New Zealand also, I really love it there…
    have you travelled before? this is our first time to Europe and I cant wait, the tour sounds incredible because it pretty much covers every single place I want to visit, but we have some extra time after it finishes and are thinking of heading over to scotland or ireland…

• 15 Mar 2012 Botts said

Botts

My gf & i are both going on this tour it sounds awesome!! we are both from NZ. Going to be working in scotland for 2 months before the tour starts

• 19 Mar 2012 tsmacca said

Default_avatar

Hey, my husband and i are going on this tour, we are both 25 and are from the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Really excited! Nice to see a few other couples are going too!! :)

• 21 Mar 2012 kateandcam said

Default_avatar

Bring on August!! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 27 Mar 2012 Kayla99 said

Kayla99

Kayla99

Kayla99

Heya! I am doing this tour too. I am 18 and from NZ. Am going by myself so glad to know there are some friendly people going. Also doing the Great Britain and Ireland tour before this one. Can’t wait!! :)

• 27 Mar 2012 GoingtoEurope2012:) said

Hi Kayla I’m doing this tour and the Great Britain and Ireland afterwards:)

• 30 Mar 2012 Kayla99 said

Kayla99

Oh awesome! Great choices too :)

• 5 Apr 2012 Tia said

Tia

Hey! I booked this tour yesterday! I’m Tia, I’m 19 from Western Australia and travelling by myself! I look forward to meeting you all!

• 15 Apr 2012 Taylor said

Taylor

hello my name is taylor I’m 18 and I am going on this by myself all the way from brisbane :) is anyone doing oktoberfest too?? =D

• 16 Apr 2012 Michelle said

Michelle

I am doing this tour as well. I will have just had a month in Spain and 2 weeks in Portugal and before and after camping I will be in London area for a bit and then to Morocco and then moving to Australia for a year or so :) I am also 25, see you guys soon!

• 20 May 2012 Rian said

Rian

Hey! I’m going on this tour. I’m 21 from Rollingstone in Queensland. Catching up with a mate in Italy for a week and a bit then London with friends for a few days before the tour starts. Can’t Wait! Catch you all soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion