Community_discussions_small  

Comment

sydney to darwin 4th nov

7 Aug 2007 emily said

Default_avatar
Is any one going sydney to darwin on 4th nov!? im travelling on my own and would love to chat to any one elese thats going!! hope someone is!
  • 17 Sep 2007 brittanyp said

Default_avatar

hey!
    I just booked that tour and I’m on my own as well. Email me at.. brittanypaul_@hotmail.com
    where are you from?

• 21 Sep 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

Hello. My name is Karen and I am also going on the Sydney to Darwin tour starting November 4. I am also travelling alone.

• 25 Sep 2007 Kristi said

Default_avatar

Hello! Emily, Brittney, and Karen
    My name is Kristi, I’m from Ontario, Canada and I just booked the same tour and travelling alone as well. Where is everyone from?? I’m flying out of Toronto on Air Canada is anyone else??

• 25 Sep 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristi,
    I’m also from Toronto. I’ll be flying to Sydney from Toronto, but I haven’t booked my flight yet. Did you get a good deal through Air Canada?

• 26 Sep 2007 emily said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! im from England and 24 and getting very excited about trip what day is everyone flying in? I arrive in sydney on the 2nd of nov and staying for few nights before tour starts!!
    x

• 26 Sep 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

I also want to arrive a few nights before the tour starts (to recover from the jet lag). I still have to finalize dates and book my flight.

• 27 Sep 2007 Kristi said

Default_avatar

Hey Karen,
    My travel agent booked my flight, I’m flying from toronto into sydney on nov 1st and leaving from sydney to toronto on dec 1st. He got me a pretty good deal, it just depends on how much you want to spend. I know that if I wanted to fly into sydney and fly out of darwin the flight would have been approx. $800 more. I’d recommend booking your flight as soon as possible, seats will be filling up quickly and you will end up haveing to pay more. I spent approx $2000 for my flight without the insurance.
    Let me know when you book your flight cause it would be nice to have someone to fly with that’s going to the same place.

• 28 Sep 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the info. I am also planning to leave on November 1. I will book my flight soon. What time if your flight leaving on November 1st? Which travel agency did you use? I’ve used Flight Centre in the past and they were pretty good.

• 28 Sep 2007 Kristi said

Default_avatar

My plan leaves at 2:00pm. The travel agency I used was Flight Centre and yes they are very informative. Is anyone else doing the Whitsunday boat sailing option??

• 29 Sep 2007 emily said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! im going to see what money is like but im planning to do a few extras whilst out there and that is def one id like to do! im so excited i cant wait! still trying to decide what to take and how much of it! all such a big decision!! lol! if you dont mind me asking how old are you all??

• 29 Sep 2007 Kristi said

Default_avatar

Hi Emily,
    I’m 21 years old and this is the very first trip that I’m taking by a plane. I’m very excited, definitely going to be a learning experience of a lifetime.

• 1 Oct 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

Hey Kristi,
    I booked my flight over the weekend. I am leaving Toronto on November 1 at 6:20pm. I am flying United so I guess we’re not on the same flight. That’s too bad.
    On another note, I am doing the Whitsunday sailing option.

• 2 Oct 2007 emily said

Default_avatar

hey peps!!

is everyone getting excited!?? was wondering where people are staying before the tour starts as im arriving on friday night i will be there on sat and planning on having a look around and try and get over long flight!

• 2 Oct 2007 brittanyp said

Default_avatar

hey!
    Im from BC, canada and I’m 18. Im flying out on oct 31 and I’m pretty sure i’m staying at hte hotel we leave from. soo excited!

• 2 Oct 2007 emily said

Default_avatar

i was trying to stay in that hotel but it was full so staying just up the road, im counting down the days! how long will your flight be! mine works out about 21 hours! not looking forward to it!

• 5 Oct 2007 Karen said

Default_avatar

I’m staying at the Travelodge Sydney the night before our tour starts. I think my flight is about 24 hours.

• 5 Oct 2007 brittanyp said

Default_avatar

I think mine ends up being about 20 hours as well. most of it is overnight so hopefully i’ll just sleep most of hte way. I doubt it tho since i’ll be sooo excited!

• 6 Oct 2007 Kristi said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!!!

I was just wondering if anyone is flying from Darwin to Sydney to catch their flight home?? I will be doing this. Also how long is everyone staying in australia after the tour?? I’m only staying till dec 1.

• 6 Oct 2007 brittanyp said

Default_avatar

I’m flying from darwin to sydney but then I’m flying to aukland NZ to start the grand explorer on the 2nd.

• 8 Oct 2007 emily said

Default_avatar

ive got to fly back the same day we finish in the middle of the night!! not nice but its the only one i could get, and i have to get home!! not long now girls!! im ariving on the friday night before we start and staying in the y hyde park hotel so got the sat to myself. i wasnt able to take any more time off at the start or finish of tour, shame but gonna enjoy what i can get! bring it on!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion