Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Big apple Explorer Nov 25th to 28th

5 Apr 2008 AEOW said

Default_avatar
hey just booked this tour and the grand southern straight after its gonna be awsome is any one looking at doing this
  • 7 Apr 2008 gig08 said

gig08

I’m not going on your tour, but I did this combonation in January… if you have any questions let me know! You’re going to have a BLAST Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

hey, hey. i am booked in for the 25th too.

• 14 Apr 2008 AEOW said

Default_avatar

hey kylie03 so you have booked this tour too are you exited i am are you doing any other tours

• 16 Apr 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

Hey AEOW!
    yes i have already booked this tour. I’m doing the Grand Southern beforehand and finish in NY but I see you are doing the reverse. I’m extremely excited but it feels like there is long to wait!

• 11 May 2008 Explorer1085990 said

Default_avatar

Yay i’m doing big apple on the 25th november as well. I’m really excited!!

• 11 May 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

Good to see there is another person doing the same tour. are you travelling by yourself?

• 17 May 2008 Explorer1085990 said

Default_avatar

I sure am, that’s why its so exciting lol yourself?

• 17 May 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

yeah, im travelling by myself. i’m excited but a little scared at the same time. where are you from?

• 19 May 2008 Explorer1085990 said

Default_avatar

New Zealand. yourself?

• 19 May 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

i’m from South Australia. are you doing any other tours? how old are you?

• 20 May 2008 Explorer1085990 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be 20 in a mere month. urself? I’m also doing the LA Scene tour on the 16th november. That finshes on the 18th I think so after that I’ve got a week between the two tours so I’m gonna explore Hollywood and NYC all on my lonesome! So yeah Explorer will be my last tour and then back to New Zealand. How about you? Any plans/tours?

• 20 May 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

i’m 27. God, ill be feeling like a grandma!!! haha!! I’m doing the Grand Southern first and then doing the Big Apple one after that. I have a week in LA by myself before hand and then about 4 days after the BAE tour in NY by myself.

• 22 May 2008 kylie03 said

Default_avatar

so, now there are 4 of us doing this same tour

• 13 Sep 2008 lexi said

Default_avatar

five of us

• 13 Sep 2008 Katy said

Katy

Hey guys i’m also booked on the Big apple and then the grand Southern after. I’m Katy from Melbourne and am only 18 so going to feel like the baby of the trip!
    i am so excited!

• 24 Sep 2008 Meeks said

Default_avatar

6!! Im only 18 aswell lol im so glad 2 hear i wont be only under ager ova there! Ive booked the Big Apple then doing Grand Southern n then finishing w few more days in LA! Ive never been so excited b4!!

• 25 Sep 2008 AllyJ said

AllyJ

7 people now im doing the ny tour as well dont worry kylie im 25 we can be grandmas together lol

• 26 Sep 2008 Jeffers said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I’ll be doing this tour as well. After this I will be flying to LA and doing a Wild Western – which will probably be finishing around the same time as all of you doing Grand Southerns.

It’s going to be great!

• 1 Oct 2008 Katy said

Katy

This is all so exciting! Meeks glad to hear i am not the only one awesome were on both tours!
    So where are you all from? also there is a facebook group for us for anyone whos intrested

• 1 Oct 2008 AllyJ said

AllyJ

im from the central coast in NSW what about u?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.