Community_discussions_small  

Question

Accommodations on Spanish Spree?

29 Feb 2012 Wanderlust asked

Default_avatar

Hey Fellow Travellers,

I'm considering this tour for September 2012, but wanted to get some feedback from anyone who's already been as to what is was like overall and, specifically, what the accommodations were like? I'm not a "princess", but I do look for tours where the hotels are clean and comfortable. Clean beds (clean linens, no bugs), ensuite bathrooms with showers that you'd be comfortable wearing your bare feet in(!), hot running water, etc.

Thanks!
Wanderlust

• 1 Mar 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey which tour in September are you going on? I’ll be on the September 2nd tour! I am with you on the clean environment for sure! I always wear flip flops of some sort in all hotel accommodation just because you just don’t know who or how many people have been in and out of the room etc. For the most part I talked to a friend who has been on the tour before and she said it’s been pretty good and pretty decent for the most part.

• 2 Mar 2012 Wanderlust said

Default_avatar

I’m actually looking at the Sept. 16th tour date, but haven’t made any final decisions yet. I’m tossing around a few different travel options at the moment. I’m also still hoping to hear from anyone who’s already been on this tour to get some more feedback. Thanks for your answer, though! I hope you have a fantastic time on the Sept. 2nd tour :)

• 2 Mar 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Oh ok, thanks. If you decide to go on September 16 have a great time as well! I’ll be just leaving. If you decide to go early come on the Sept 2nd one :-). Yea any additional feedback I get from my friend about the Spanish Spree.

• 7 Mar 2012 Beebs said

Default_avatar

Your screename sounded so familiar and I couldn’t figure out why. I had to look back at other things I posted and I realized I went on the Simply Italy tour with you. Anyways, I have no advice because I haven’t been there yet. But I am going on the Spanish Spree winter this Sunday. Hopefully someone answers you before I get back, but if not I’ll come back and share my experience. I’m not sure if the regular Spanish Spree uses the same hotels as the winter one, but I would think so.

• 7 Mar 2012 Wanderlust said

Default_avatar

Hey Beebs! We obviously have similar tastes in where we like to travel! Hope you have a fabulous time on the Spanish Spree tour. I’d love to hear about it when you get back. Happy Travels :)

• 7 Mar 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hi Beebs,

Yes please let us know about your experience on Spanish Spree. I am going in September hope it won’t be too hot there.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.