Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery or Spanish Spree Feb 2011?

8 Sep 2010 Jim86 asked

Default_avatar
Posted this in another forum then realized this was probably the better spot for this. Both seem how I want to spend my vacation. Anyone out there debating between the two?
  • 9 Sep 2010 ChrisSoll48 said

Default_avatar

Jim,
    Have you ever been to Europe before? If not I would recommend the European Discovery because you get to see soo much. Keep in mind you will have less time in each place though. The Spanish spree is known for being a party trip but the European Discovery has just as much partying. If you want to see more places in one country, go for the Spanish spree. What factors are making it difficult to decide for you?

• 9 Sep 2010 Jim86 said

Default_avatar

hey Chris, thanks for your response. Yes, I’ve already been to Europe, France specifically. I did the whole tourist thing, not too much partying though. This time around I want to meet some people and just have a good time. The thing shying me away from the European Discovery is all of the time spent traveling. I want to be able to stay in an area for a while and see as much as I can. I don’t really want to waste time in a bus.
    The thing shying me away from the Spanish Spree is that for the winter, they do not have any definite departures as of yet.

• 9 Sep 2010 ChrisSoll48 said

Default_avatar

If you dont like the idea of being on a bus, you prob won’t like the European Discovery tour. Your on the bus almost every day. It is a fun way to get close with your tourmates though. I’m suprised the dates aren’t up yet. Maybe they don’t have enough people. If that’s the case another good one for you could be the Italian Espresso. That has lots of time in one country.

• 9 Sep 2010 Jim86 said

Default_avatar

thank chris. they do have departure dates for the winter, just no definite departures yet. probably will once the date gets closer. thanks for your help!

• 11 Sep 2010 TrippyGirl said

Default_avatar

If you want to see a lot and don’t mind riding the bus, Do the European Discovery.
    Feels like more a vacation because of the pace.
    Will you have a chance to visit other countries soon?

TrippyGirl

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion