Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada and the Rockies 12 August 2012

1 Mar 2012 amylou asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone doing this tour? I am thinking about booking it.

• 2 Mar 2012 sheean9 said

Default_avatar

Hey the wife and I have book this tour for our honey moon only ours is on June the 3rd
    We are 24 yr old Australians and are looking for travel partners

• 2 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

Hi! i was thinking to book this tour too, i don’t know already the date,i was thinking to go in July or august due to my exams.. but i saw there are already 6 people on 29th July tour, which is the one before :)
    take a look here: https://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=id.254931837887491#!/groups/296757427047228/

• 7 May 2012 Jon said

Jon

Hey, I’m also looking at either the July or August but not sure which yet. Will be travelling alone so keen to hear from anyone that’s going! Is there a way of seeing how many people have booked on each?

• 7 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

Unfortunately not! i searched everywhere but unless people have created a group of the trip it’s not possible to see how many people have booked.. i guess you can see your travel mates in meetups but only if you have already booked.
    I am still deciding which one book because i would like to go on 29th of july but i have to be sure i’m not busy, in that case i will book for one of the two dates of august-even if i’m a bit scared since there isn’t any facebook group! and you Jon?

• 11 May 2012 giggle_23 said

giggle_23

i’m booked on this tour aswell… i did 2 contiki’s 2 years ago and not everyone one checks in to see who’s doing it and they may make a group then tell everyone to join in FB…
    hope this helps!!
    plus it’s more like a surprise when there that many people too!!

• 11 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

Hi, Giggle! Are you booked for this year’s 12th august tour? because i think i can’t go anymore to the 29th July’s one, so i was looking for people doing this tour in august, but i cant find any facebook group (i was thinking to making one), let me know :)

• 12 May 2012 giggle_23 said

giggle_23

i was thinking the same go at end of july but i’m going on 12th august tour..
    only 90 days to go and it’s gonna fly!!

• 12 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

that’s good! have you seen other people on the meetups since you’ve already booked?

• 12 May 2012 giggle_23 said

giggle_23

just one person has joined in meetups…. If it’s ya first contiki trip u will be sure to check out these forums and meet other people.. oh and if u want to how many are on the bus it’s like 48 people… plus u get the people from the grand canadians doing the trip fly from toronto to vancouver too.. if u understand what i mean..

• 13 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

Sort of, i didn’t get everything.. :)
    soooo, are you suggesting me to go on another date because there aren’t many people or to search for travel partners? for travel partners it’s the same, i mean, i can travel on my own :) i just wanted to know how many people i could have found once arrived in Vancouver on the 12th august tour :)

• 14 May 2012 Jon said

Jon

Hi guys! Sorry for late reply. I think I’m going to go for the 12th August tour. Havent been on a Contiki tour before so looking forward to he experience!

• 22 May 2012 Frafra said

Frafra

Gonna book this tour as well!! looking foward to see ya! :D

• 28 Jun 2012 Franci said

Franci

Hi! I’ve just booked the tour of 12/8/12 ;)
    my flight milan-duesseldorf-toronto-vancouver
    does anyone get the flight toronto – vancouver 11 Aug. at 5.00 pm?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion