Community_discussions_small  

Question

Contiki European Contrasts 12th September 2012?

1 Mar 2012 Lukey asked

Lukey

Hi travellers! Just wondering if anyone else is doing this tour!? Going to be so fun! :)

• 1 Mar 2012 kablett said

Default_avatar

yes me and a mate are going :) cant wait!!

• 1 Mar 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Hey,Me and a friend from my past U.S. contiki are doing this tour.I created a FB page for the my last one and we were all pretty much friends before the trip.So I could create one for Contrasts if u guys want?

• 1 Mar 2012 Lukey said

Lukey

Good to hear, I’m sure it’s going to be the best time! The rest of the year is going to go so slow though! :( So where are you guys from?
    And that might not be such a bad idea about the Facey page hey, I’m just interested to know who else is going..

• 2 Mar 2012 kablett said

Default_avatar

Yes facebook page sounds good :) i went looking for one last night but couldnt find any!! thought we were the only ones going haha.

Me and my mate are from Bunbury which is in WA. i cant wait to go, it just seems so far away tho :(

• 2 Mar 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Im from Victoria,but my friend is from Rockhingham In WA.. Heres the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/374624439228342/

• 15 Mar 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey guys, I am heaps thinking about doing this trip also although am a little worried about the weather, is it going to be too cold???? I really wnat to do it when Oktoberfest is on though :-/

• 15 Mar 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Its after summer but before winter so won’t be to bad.

• 16 Mar 2012 Lukey said

Lukey

Hey ‘Explorer1334359’ you should so do it! My travel agent did Europe about the same time herself and said Autumn isnt too bad of weather, it wont be freezing cold anyways. And lets face it, rain hail or shine you will probs be having too much fun and alcohol to care haha :) Definatly keen Oktoberfest!

• 16 Mar 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

Hmmm yeah so true and Lukey like u say if its too bad well will just have to drink up some more…. if thats possible lol! Ok so think I am going to book for this date. Yay cant wait only like 179 days to go haha ;D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion