Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mexico Grande 30 Jun 2012

1 Mar 2012 Explorer1205052 asked

Default_avatar

Hey is anyone else doing the Mexico Grande trip on June 30th? I'm so excited!

• 2 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

Heyy! My travel agent is holding a spot for me on this tour – i’m just waiting for work to approve my leave and i’ll be coming on this tour! :) Im so excited as well – are you going solo? and travelling be4 or afterwards?

• 5 Mar 2012 Explorer1205052 said

Default_avatar

Hey Beck! Awesome – my leave got approved so I hope yours does too! I’m going solo and I’m doing the Grand Southern afterwards – I can’t decide which trip I’m more excited about :) what about you?

• 6 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

Ohh so lucky yeah im pretty sure ill 100% be coming i cant wait!! Especially so excited for cancun haha! Ohh good in going solo too :) ..little scared but can’t wait!! I’m doing the grand southern after as well – starting on July 16th!!! What 1 are you going on?? :) :)

• 14 Mar 2012 Heady said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    Have been thinking about this tour for a whilenow. I probably will do it lol. I will be coming off the Scandi/Russia tour in May.
    Craig

• 15 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

Hey Heady!
    You should definitely come on this tour – we need more ppl ! haha. We’ll have a ball : )
    The Scandi/Russia tour will be awesome – How long does that go for?
    Have you done a Contiki be4?

• 15 Mar 2012 Heady said

Default_avatar

Hey Beck,
    I know I actually dremt about it last night haha how wierd. How many ppl do you know that are coming? Oh I no Mexico is fun and reasonably cheap too. The Scandi/Russia tour is 26 days finishes on the 15th June or something like that. Im then flying to Canada and buying a RV and road tripping across Canada and USA so ill be flying down from Canada to do it.
    Yeah I have done the Ultimate European back in 08 and man had so much fun and met so many awesome ppl some of which I still keep in regular contact with. Have you done a Contiki B4?
    I see your doing another tour accross US? Have you ever been there b4? USA is nice I love that place.

• 15 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

So its just me and Amante so far that we know of..
    Ohh wow that sounds awesome!!
    Yeah i did the European Experience tour in 2010 – it was awesome!
    Both me and Amante just figured out we’re both doing the same tour after this 1 – so ill have a couple of days after this tour in Cancun then heading straight to LA to start the other tour! Nah ive never been to the US be4 so looking forward to it!! Im going solo as well – bit scary but should be fine! All up ill be away for about 10 weeks! : ) will you keep travelling afterwards?

• 15 Mar 2012 Heady said

Default_avatar

Hmmm well I guess that I will have to come, then we can say we have a crowd haha bad joke sorry. Where are you both from? Im from Western Australia.
    Oh yeah nice Europe was fun hey, 6 bus loads of people. There is so much more of Europe that I would like to see.
    Oh wow what are the chances of that hey. You guys will have loads of fun in the US this will be my 5 trip there. Your both over 21 yeah??
    I was in Cozumel July last year (the island off Cancun) It is so nice there. Did some diving and man did not want to get out of the water. It was 27 degreesC can you believe that???
    Yeah you will be fine over there dont stress you will meet so many cool people and have friends forever. LA is my fav place over there, there is just so much to do. What are you looking forward to on that trip? 10 weeks is a great holiday. Never know might bump into you along the way lol
    Yeah im flying back to Canada for the the tail end of the Stampede and then driving down to Denver,SF,Seattle then accross the top of US to Chicago and down to New Orleans then up the East coast back into Canada and hopefully back to Calgary for november and get some work. I have working visas and they are good for 2 years. I cant wait:)

• 16 Mar 2012 Heady said

Default_avatar

Ok arm got twisted. All booked land at 4:30pm on the 29th and staying in the Contiki hotel which im not sure what it is.

• 19 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

thats awesome you booked!! i saw it became a definate depature!! So there must be a few other that have also booked!
    Im from Melbourne but actually just flew back from WA – Perth today! where abouts in WA u from?
    Amante is from NZ :)
    Yeah im 21 at the moment how old are you?
    ohh amazing i cant wait! My friend went last yr and said it was amazing as well !!
    Yeh i did the europe contiki with a friend last time but so many we’re travelling solo, i cant wait to meet everyone : )
    umm not sureee just everything really, i cant wait for vegas tho as well !
    yeahh definitly haha, im hoping to do a bit of canada when i finish the 2nd tour, your plans sound awesome!!
    I fly in late on the 28th and staying at the contiki place as well!,,, we shud all catch up the night be4 for a drink! : )

• 20 Mar 2012 Heady said

Default_avatar

Lol yeah I did see that. Cross fingers it ends up full or at least close to full.
    Oh yeah where in Melbourne do you live? What were you doing over hear in Perth? I live 2 hrs south in bunbury.
    Oh yeah you will be laughing in the USA being 21 you will have so much fun. I’m 30 so no doubt I’ll be the oldest. I was 22 when I fist went to the US and had a ball. I’ve done most of my traveling solo. Vegas is out of control. Yeah come up to Canada for sure. Are you on Facebook? Yeah will have to catch up the night before not sure where but, I’m sure the hotel has a bar or something might have to do some research and find out haha

• 20 Mar 2012 Beck said

Beck

Yeah hopefully we have a few on the tour!!… i live out in the eastern suburbs – about 40 mins from the city.. Oh we have friends in Perth so went over for the weekend to visit :)
    yeah i cant wait!! ohh im sure we’ll all have a ball no matter what age! ..yep i have fb its Beck Gysberts
    haha yes we’ll have to do some research – Hopefully it has a bar!

• 28 May 2012 Explorer1205052 said

Default_avatar

Craig are you on Facebook? Hope your Scandinavian trip’s going well!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion