Camera reccommendations?

2 Mar 2012 Louise asked

Hello, Im travelling all over Europe in Sep/Oct and want to get a really good camera..what would you reccomend?? I dont want tot spend anymore than $350

thankyou :)

• 5 Mar 2012 tikihut said

If I were you I would look into buying a decent hand held camera from either Canon, Sony or Nikon. I’m trying to find one myself but everyone has been recommending a canon one (forgot the name) just because it takes really good snaps and videos. Everyone that I’ve asked has told me what I will use my camera for the most. Landscapes, party shots, micro shots….etc etc…
    …Also think that fujifilm has a underwater camera which is at a reasonable price but not sure how good the quality is…

• 5 Mar 2012 Jasmin said

Try looking here – and getting an idea of what you want, then hit the duty free store :)

• 6 Mar 2012 tikihut said

Hey that looks like a good website!! Oh man, that’s like the best tip of all – buying at Duty Free! How could we leave that one out! Haha.

• 10 Mar 2012 Louise said

thanks for the recommendations!! definetly a great site. im loving the look of the canon powershot sx230.. :)

• 13 Apr 2012 Alexandra said

Also, you can also buy your camera from elsewhere then take the receipt with you to the airport, once checked in for your flight there is a place you can claim back your tax! Aslong as you have the camera with you (pretty freaking obvious that one) and its within 30 days of leaving the country!

• 24 Apr 2012 tikihut said

hey how does the tax claim thing wirk exactly?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion