Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts 25th August 2012???

3 Mar 2012 Explorer1350124 asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I have just booked this tour and was wondering who else is doing it. Would be great to get in contact before the tour starts. I am a 23 year old female from Melbourne, Australia.

• 3 Mar 2012 Imira said

Imira

Hello,i’’m a 27year old female from singapore. I’m interested to go europe especially for the period of 25th august onwards of 2012. Wants to see n know more about la tomatina festival in valencia. Interested?
    http://www.firstfestivaltravel.com/latomatina.htm#2nightacc

• 8 Mar 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

Heya! I am going on the contrast the 29th Aug, although it is not a definate departure as yet…. so I may be coming along on the 25th. I really want to meet people before hand who will be going on the same tour as well! :)

• 16 Mar 2012 Azza said

Default_avatar

I just booked this tour but if you want to meet people before the tour your best bet is to get on Facebook.

• 6 Apr 2012 Imira said

Imira

i have just booked myself for the european horizon travelling for 10days from 30august to 8september 2012. Anyone travelling this date? Would love to get to know new people for this trip.

• 2 May 2012 GabrielJohnson said

GabrielJohnson

Hey guys, I’ve just confirmed my booking for the contrasts tour 25th August!! 4 months away but I’m excited.

• 23 May 2012 caz_well1987 said

caz_well1987

i’m going on this tour too with my bf his bro and a mate of ours, all from Sydney. also very excited!!! this meet up before trip concept is an awesome idea

• 1 Jun 2012 TravelBelle said

TravelBelle

Fellow travelers, hello! I am so ecstatic to have found people going on this tour- I am booking tomorrow and can not wait. I’m a 22 year old Sydney sider, and doing the trip solo. Very excited to meet you all!

• 2 Jun 2012 Azza said

Default_avatar

Hi TravelBelle and others, if you want to get to know people before you go join on our Facebook group.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/398542906842409/

Cheers

Aaron

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.