Community_discussions_small  

Question

camping or concept?

3 Mar 2012 Salz asked

Default_avatar

I am looking at doing my first contiki halfway through next year in Europe. Me and my partner will be going together and interested in seeing the sights and also the party side! Soo hard deciding which tour 2 do though and just wondering if anyone has any advice on wether we should do a concept or camping contiki? Was looking at the easy rider which I thought looked good

• 15 Mar 2012 jess said

Default_avatar

Definitely concept. It combines the fun of camping along with staying in some amazing places like a chatuea and a gasthof!

• 17 Mar 2012 Explorer1307236 said

Default_avatar

It all depends on what you can afford. I was in a concept tour and we got to stay at some fantastic places. The Chateau is amazing. It looked like the food was better value on a camping tour compared to the Concept. I don’t like the thought of putting up and taking down the tent every 2 days..I went in September and it got quite cold at night so i don’t know how i would have gone in a tent. Keep in mind though the concept tours are basic accommodation. You will stay in alot of cabins. Some are really small but they were all clean.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.