Community_discussions_small  

Question

London & Paris Trip Questions

4 Mar 2012 NurseKara asked

NurseKara

Hi Guys
I'm booked on the London & Paris tour 10th November Departure. Just wondering because its a winter tour will there still be the extra option of going to Stone Henge & the Roman Baths? I'm really interested in going and seeing these places and wanted to know if I should do them before the tour starts or if they will be offered on the tour? Also any reviews of the tour would be great, what were the hotels like, how much free time did you have etc.
Thanks
Kara

• 25 Apr 2013 Chandre A said

Chandre A

Hi,
    I see that you have gone on the London and Paris tour last year, we are booked for June this year and i wanted to know seeing that you have gone already, what tips you have, even though yo have gone in winter and we going in summer i don’ t think it woudl have made such a big difference.

We have family staying over in the same hotel the time we are there at the Imperial hotel, because we do not plan on doing all the optionals with the group and prefer doing something with our family. They will only sleep over 2 nights at the hotel, i want to know whether you suggest that we rather stick to doing things with the group instead of going on our own? what did you prefer

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.