Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY Dec 13th 2012

4 Mar 2012 simmo2386 asked

simmo2386

Hey all

This will be my first tour, and I'm also going to be doing it solo. Is there anyone else who is going on this tour as well. It would be great to see who is.

• 16 Oct 2012 Emmadelo. said

Emmadelo.

Oh no that sucks about the game…but Yay pre drinks…
    You guys should join the facebook group and we can all plan it on there :)

• 29 Oct 2012 Kate_Carpe Diem said

Kate_Carpe Diem

Hi guys,

Im Kate from Melbourne, Im thinking about a bit of a spontaneous trip, and thinking this tour sounds amazing! Im going to be doing it on my own, so a tad nervous!

Im looking at booking next week, and just trying to work out how much earlier to arrive before Contiki starts.

Meelya – I’d LOVE to do Universal Studio’s and Disneyland, and a Lakers game would be epic!!! I’d love to tag along to all these things and could book flights to be there in time to do them, if you dont mind me jumping on board! lol

• 29 Oct 2012 Meelya said

Meelya

Hi Kate!
    You’re more than welcome to tag along to Universal & Disney – I think there are a few peoples going to be around who’ll be wanting to go. I am going to book a bus transfer/ticket deal type thing for Disney, hoping to get on to that in the next few weekends along with booking the last of my things I need to before I go.
    As for the Lakers game, I’m not sure if I’ll have a spare ticket yet out of the two I have extra, I probably won’t know this until a little closer too, but I’ll let you know if I do for sure! (just depends on a couple of people I was meeting up with who live in LA and whether they’ll be able to make it or not)

• 29 Oct 2012 Kate_Carpe Diem said

Kate_Carpe Diem

Awesome!! Count me in for both Universal and Disneyland then, any idea what days you are planning on doing them? Still the 10th, 11th and 12th? And if a Lakers ticket does happen to be available, count me in for that too! Dying to see a Lakers game! I have joined the Facebook group, just waiting to be accepted, so Ill have a look at that incase all this has been discussed on there, and you dont have to repeat yourself lol

Also love the idea that’s been thrown out there about a dinner/drinks before Contiki starts too!!

• 3 Dec 2012 Meelya said

Meelya

Hi All,
    I have two spare LA Lakers tickets this Sunday for the game at 6.30pm at the Staples Center… I believe there is a free shuttle bus from the Contiki hotel to the centre. $40 each, Emma D and myself will be going also. Let me know if you’re interested!!

• 5 Dec 2012 Rdean said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I’m Rogan and from Hobart. Little bit late joining the discussion I know, but anyway, I’ve already got a ticket for the Lakers game on the 9th and I’ll be happy to meet up beforehand with those going.

Also, could the person that controls the fb page please add me to it? thanks.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.