Aussie Explorer from Darwin July 11th

4 Mar 2012 Dan asked

Has anyone else booked this tour yet? Dan

• 12 Jun 2012 Dan said

join this group its a fb group actually dedicated the aussie explorer trip

• 12 Jun 2012 Laura said

Hey Harriet, I’m from Essex and travelling from Heathrow on the 8th.myeah got my ticket and it said the limit was 20kg, not sure what to pack- I always over pack big time!! Are you planning on tacking a lot?

• 12 Jun 2012 Hat said

I’m going to Heathrow on the 8th as well! What time is your flight? I haven’t has my ticket through yet…. when did you get it? Oh god yeah I am going to find it so hard to pack less than 20kg. I’m in the process of getting a few pairs of lightweight trousers from eBay really cheaply cos I don;t think jeans are a good idea! But I’ll just have to see what fits in and what doesn’t. It’s a bit worrying!!

• 16 Jun 2012 Nickee said

@ Hat, no I am in Western Australia. But I am closer to Darwin than you :) Not many days to go now!!!

• 17 Jun 2012 Laura said

Hat my flights at 2205 getting into Darwin at 0200!!! What flight are you on? Not on the same one by any chance?! Got my ticket a good few days ago from STA. I don’t have any lightweight trousers etc, I’m taking 2 pairs of jeggings, 2 pairs of leggings and 1 pair of combats!! Hoping we won’t need waterproof trousers etc. I really don’t know what to take and what not to take!!! What are you going to take Nickee?

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.