Dan

Has anyone else booked this tour yet? Dan

• 12 Jun 2012 Dan said

Dan

join this group its a fb group actually dedicated the aussie explorer trip
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/256386744461835/

• 12 Jun 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

Hey Harriet, I’m from Essex and travelling from Heathrow on the 8th.myeah got my ticket and it said the limit was 20kg, not sure what to pack- I always over pack big time!! Are you planning on tacking a lot?

• 12 Jun 2012 Hat said

Default_avatar

I’m going to Heathrow on the 8th as well! What time is your flight? I haven’t has my ticket through yet…. when did you get it? Oh god yeah I am going to find it so hard to pack less than 20kg. I’m in the process of getting a few pairs of lightweight trousers from eBay really cheaply cos I don;t think jeans are a good idea! But I’ll just have to see what fits in and what doesn’t. It’s a bit worrying!!

• 16 Jun 2012 Nickee said

Nickee

@ Hat, no I am in Western Australia. But I am closer to Darwin than you :) Not many days to go now!!!

• 17 Jun 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

Hat my flights at 2205 getting into Darwin at 0200!!! What flight are you on? Not on the same one by any chance?! Got my ticket a good few days ago from STA. I don’t have any lightweight trousers etc, I’m taking 2 pairs of jeggings, 2 pairs of leggings and 1 pair of combats!! Hoping we won’t need waterproof trousers etc. I really don’t know what to take and what not to take!!! What are you going to take Nickee?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.