Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Indochina/Asian Adventure June 17 2012

5 Mar 2012 Kara asked

Kara

Hey guys, I'm looking at doing the Big Indochina Adventure on either the 17th or 24th of June(date depending on work). I read that the Big Indochina Adventure is combined with the Asian Adventure? Its my first contiki and I'm going solo so a little nervous! Would be great to meet a few people from either tour :)

• 23 Mar 2012 lauren8786 said

lauren8786

it’s…contiki big indochina june 17 haha not that creative.

• 23 Mar 2012 Kara said

Kara

haha well thats all it needs to say. but its not coming up in my search :( maybe can you put a link to it?

• 23 Mar 2012 lauren8786 said

lauren8786

it’s closed so i don’t think it will work…
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/136716479791221/

• 23 Mar 2012 Kara said

Kara

got it! so excited haha i’ll put this link in the other asian adventure thread too

• 19 Apr 2012 Christy said

Christy

Hi everyone! I am also going to be on the June 17 Indochina tour! I am planning on getting there a couple of days before the tour and would love to meet up with people if anyone is interested. I haven’t booked my flight yet since I was trying to figure out how many days I want to have before the tour starts, but I’ll likely get there either late on the 13th or 14th. Also considering staying an extra night in Hanoi.

• 23 Apr 2012 Georgina_* said

Georgina_*

I am booked on asian adventure June 17th tour and am going by myself. Am arriving in bangkok on the 15th and am hoping to stay in the same hotel that we all stay at on the first night of the tour. if anyone would like to meet up to go around bangkok on the 16th and maybe hang out on the eve of the 15th Id love to do that as am going alone!

• 11 Dec 2012 Ricky said

Ricky

I am going on this on June 26th by myself asweel

• 11 Dec 2012 Ricky said

Ricky

Hay Kara I am going on the 24th one and I am going by myself … I am going for me 30th

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.