Community_discussions_small  

Question

the expedition sept 19 2012 anyone???

8 Mar 2012 amba asked

Default_avatar

the expedition

• 10 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

Hey Amba! We are from Sydney, Australia. I’m going with a guy named Blake. That’s great you are going solo! I was going to do that as well. I’m so excited, I’ve never been to Europe before so it’ll be great. First contiki trip as well :)

• 10 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

Mean I am super excited too. B my first too. I fink its going to b amazing… I am doing crazy hours to save hard…. I frm nz chch.. looking forward to meeting u two.
    Amba

• 11 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

It will, it’ll be great :)
    I am trying to save heaps as well, it’s bloody hard haha. New zealand, that’s heaps cool. I’m excited to meet you too!

Default_avatar

It will, it’ll be great :)
    I am trying to save heaps as well, it’s bloody hard haha. New zealand, that’s heaps cool. I’m excited to meet you too!

• 11 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

So u flying in to londn??? I excitd to tell me abit about… Saving is hard wrk its like a second job lol

Default_avatar

Yep we are both flying to London. We will be staying there for a couple of days beforehand just so we can explore London as well :)
    Have you booked everything yet?

• 13 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

mean i fly in to london on the 17 staying at royal national hotel i am so excited to meet u guys now i like meeting new people…. yeah i have book my flights and tour and my hotel tho contiki too cuz it was cheaper.. can u tell me about u guys?? ooo wats ur name??

• 13 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

Sounds good! :)
    We haven’t bought our flight tickets yet, but will be very soon. I think we will be getting there a little earlier, maybe on the 15th so we have a couple of days in London. I want to sight see there first. I’m so excited, I love meeting new people as well! Well my name is Jessica and I’m 19 years old. I love to party so it’ll be so much fun. I’ve always wanted to see Europe! Blake is also 19 and goes to uni etc. What about you? Tell me about you?

• 14 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

hey jess. wow 19 ur a baby lol…. and uni hell i am a high skool drop out i find drugs and drinking at a young age and yeah went crazy to young lol…. i am 26 and i’m in a mine bac home drive a dump truck good money for a drop out lol… i wish i could of got in earlyer but dats all the time i could get off… but on me days off i spended my time at the pub or crusieing on my bike love motorbikes….. oo and now saving.. kool we should try meet up n the 18th or sumthing where u guys staying whn u get in? i know europe and camping around europe amazing i love camping bac home so very excited..
    ooo and now very excited to meet u.. i telling people bac home haha i have found frineds already..
    amba.

• 16 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

haha Hey I don’t feel that young :P
    aww really, I’m a high school drop out as well. I left after year 10 and went to work and tafe. Yeah It’s the only time I could get off and afford haha
    that’s good that you get more money, you probably earn a lot more than me haha
    I’m so excited ahhh!! Yeah I spend a lot of time at clubs as well. I haven’t rode a motorbike before, that’s cool. Yeah we should meet up on the 18th or something, have some drinks in a London bar. :D
    Yeah I love camping as well! Going to be awesome.
    Excited to meet you too haha i told people as well :P

• 20 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

Supa excited. Just pays da last of me flights and tour off. Roll n Sep. I picks dat month cuz we b in Germany for beer feast and I love beer. Funni as sounds like we have heaps in common where u staying in London. Yeah total beers n da 18 sounds like a real good plan. I plan n saving 10000 nz. Beta start going hard tho.
    Roll n Sep!!!!!!

• 22 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

That is exactly why we chose this date as well hahaha. I REALLY want to go to oktoberfest! It’ll be amazing!! I don’t know where we are staying yet. I’m thinking that we’ll be staying in the cheapest hostel we can find haha. Maybe Picadilly hotel, that is really really cheap. Yeha seems like we do have a lot in common lol wow 10000 thats heaps of spending money :O
    I’m thinking of saving around $5,000 spending money lol I don’t know if it’ll last though.

• 22 Mar 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

and yeah, we’ll all exchange numbers beforehand! lol definitely.

• 22 Mar 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

It’s hard cuz i have no idea hw much I need. And we only gt 62 c back for every $1 suxes part about traveling is da exchange rate but it will b worth it hard out

• 1 Apr 2012 nic66 said

nic66

Hey, I’m thinking of just booking a hostel to stay in London because they are so cheap :). How much was the royal national hotel?

• 1 Apr 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

Um can’t remba LOL…. I stays there as I am traveling by meself and its dwn da road frm da contiki base…

• 1 Apr 2012 nic66 said

nic66

oh ok yeah so it’s pretty handy then…might look into it.

• 3 Apr 2012 roxy_jessxoxo said

Default_avatar

It’s $70 I’m pretty sure. That’s how much I paid. There are cheaper hostels you can stay in though, like the Picadilly Hostel for example.

• 3 Apr 2012 Blake said

Default_avatar

There’s some hostels for around $30ish, those are how much the cheapest ones are anyway. Not sure how far they are from the meetup place however

• 3 Apr 2012 amba said

Default_avatar

Haha hope I can found da meet up place..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 62 times and liked 1 time.

10 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • nic66
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Mike
  • Default_avatar
  • Matt
  • seetheworldwithme

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.