Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Just got back anything you would like to know??

29 May 2008 Crispy asked

Crispy
Had the most amazing time, friends and memories forever, any questions??
  • Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 8 Jun 2008 Evan said

Default_avatar

Washing clothes – how many times were u able to wash your clothes on the trip? what were provided? should I bring washing soap to hand wash in sink? a dryer line to hang up?
    also I hear somewhere that there is a stop in either Riveria or Monaco that wash your clothes for a couple of euros, did u stop there?

• 9 Jun 2008 Steve85 said

Steve85

Hey Mate, I just got back from Euro Exp, yeah there’s a place in Rome that will wash your clothes and deliver back to your room and depending on the weight that’s how it’s charged. I paid 4 euros to have a whole bag full washed, folded and delivered. Unreal. Also there are washing machines and dryers in Florence and Switzerland I believe, they cost about as much as getting it done in Rome and you usually have to give up one of the nights you could be going out, but I got away with only washing once in Rome. They provide you with detergent and stuff.

See if you’re lucky and get the chicks to do your washing and ironing like a few blokes from our tour did haha.

Have fun, you’re in for a absolute blast.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions