Community_discussions_small  

Question

GREEK ISLAND HOPPING 26th July 2012!?

8 Mar 2012 Laurenjane1991 asked

Default_avatar

Heyy :) looking for anyone who is doing the Greek Island Hopping tour 26th July 2012. Keen!

• 16 Mar 2012 Explorer1336150 said

Default_avatar

hey! yes my friend and I just booked this tour for the 26th july too! soo excited should be awesome :) r u travelling alone or with friends? were from sydney :) kaitlyn x

• 16 Mar 2012 AnnieH said

AnnieH

Heeeeyyyy :) ha I am one of the friends of Lauren who made this post! Lauren, me (Annie) and our friend Ellie are going together!! We’re so excited too early lol we’ve been tryna find out if anyone else was on it cos we’re soooo excited haha. We’re from Brisbane and Mackay :)

• 17 Mar 2012 Laurenjane1991 said

Default_avatar

hey kaitlyn! yep annie said it all, very excited haha. are you on fb? we should all friend lol

• 18 Mar 2012 elsaic15 said

elsaic15

hey! I’m deciding between july or august for the greek islands trip. has anyone had experience with this company before?

• 21 Mar 2012 Justin said

Justin

Hey :) me and a mate are doing road to athens from the 31st of july and then doing 5 nights in mykonos, have u decided to do the greek island hopping?? and we are both from canberrra first time travellers.

• 22 Mar 2012 Laurenjane1991 said

Default_avatar

elsaic, no i havent travelled with contiki before but i am doing european experience before the greek island hopping trip.. and justin yep we have booked it!

• 17 Apr 2012 JAY said

Default_avatar

I’m considering booking this trip! Just don’t know if I should do this one or the Island Adventurer yet. What u guys think?

• 28 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

Hey :) i’m going greek island hopping with 2 friends on the 20th!! We’re all from sydney and so excited to go!!!
    Contiki are great to travel with! I did a trip with them last year.. best thing i’ve ever done!!

• 3 May 2012 trraci said

trraci

Hey guyss! ill be doing the trip on the 26th july for my 21st with my friend jackie! extremely keen! we are from qld and cannot wait!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion