• 8 Mar 2012 Laurenj91 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are doing this tour :)

• 8 Mar 2012 Laurenj91 said

Default_avatar

my friend and I are doing this tour :)

• 9 Mar 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

hey a mate and i are doing this tour as well where bouts you guys from?

• 9 Mar 2012 Laurenj91 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are from Perth but I am living in the uk at the moment :) where are you guys from??

• 9 Mar 2012 DwayneO said

DwayneO

I’m from Melb and I’m doing this on my own

• 9 Mar 2012 Laurenj91 said

Default_avatar

Oh that’s sooo exciting :) I can’t wait aye!! Gonna be a few messy nights haha

• 10 Mar 2012 DwayneO said

DwayneO

I think there well some messy nights too, I can’t wait too I’m been wait to do it for 2 yrs. I was ment to do this tour with a friend but they pull out

• 10 Mar 2012 Laurenj91 said

Default_avatar

Awesome :) yeh im over in the uk now and I just can’t wait for it aye. Are you going anywhere else? Or staying longer in London?

• 10 Mar 2012 DwayneO said

DwayneO

Wel I’m in London one before the tour, when two night in London after the tour then I’m off to singapore for two night then back home. Wat about urself wat r ur plans after the tour

Default_avatar

Well my friend gets in 8 days before the tour do we have that and then 8 days after the tour in London and she flies back to Perth and I’m staying in the uk to try and work but Dno for how long. :) so we are gonna have six weeks of partying haha.

• 10 Mar 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

my friend and i are both for melb as well, where going over with a one way ticket and a working visa. How do find living in the uk?

Default_avatar

Oh that’s exciting :) um yeh its good been here a month it’s a lot different to Australia haha. What are you planning to do work wise over here?? And will you be living in london or elsewhere??

Default_avatar

were still sorting out a few things planning on travelling for a little bit before we settle on somewhere. I’ve heard that its better to live out side of london?

Default_avatar

Oh yeh that’s a good idea I’m hoping to travel a bit more as well…I wanna go to one of these party islands like Ibiza or magaluff or something haha. Um I’m not sure aye….I’m in Edinburgh scotland ATM coz I have family and friends that live there but wouldn’t mind being around London while the olympics are on :). How old are you and your friend??

Default_avatar

Nice. We’ll both be 21 when were on contiki. Yeh we’ve both got big plans i dont know if we’ll be able to do them all but were thinking like greek islands, croatian cruise, tomorrowland and that food fight thing. How old are you and your mate?

Default_avatar

Yeh we are both 21 as well :) so we are both excited for some messy nights haha. Oh yeh that sounds awesome….yeh I wouldn’t mind Greece either!! What’s tomorrowland? How long are you guys wanting to stay over seas

Default_avatar

Yeh i reckon there will be a fair few messy nights my friend and i are big drinkers lol. we have no idea yet on how long were staying until our money runs out but hopefully we’ll be able to earn some. you tube tomorrow land its a 3 day festival looks absolutely amazing.

Default_avatar

Hahah so are my friend and I so will be awesome I reckon!! I see the tour is full so how many people you reckon that is?? Fair enough yeh I’m gonna have to find a new job after the tour!! Alright I will :)

Default_avatar

not to sure maybe about 30 but i could be wrong. what are you doing for work atm?

Default_avatar

That would be a good number I reckon :) I’m sooo excited for it 3 months needs to come very quickly haha. Um I haven’t got work yet but I have interviews in like child play centers at the mo…so fingers crossed. I watched that video that festival looks amazing haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion