Question

London to Athens June 9th 2012

10 Mar 2012 Dee06 asked

Default_avatar

Who else is going on this tour?

• 13 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

hey dude,
    Im on this one. Im a 23 year old dude from Australia. whats your story?

• 14 Mar 2012 Dee06 said

Default_avatar

I’m 27 and my friend who’s coming as well is 22. Both of us are from Perth.

• 14 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

Oh cool. Are you guys doing the Greek Island hoping at the end? I’ve never been to Europe before so I’m pretty pumped. I’m doing the Contiki solo then meeting up with some mates in New York after to travel round the States. What do you guys have planned?

• 14 Mar 2012 Dee06 said

Default_avatar

No we’re flying back to London for two weeks at the end-my best friend lives there so free accommodation! Neither of us have done Europe before so we’re both very excited, the three weeks will go by way too quickly!

• 15 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

oh k perfect. I’m from Sydney but originally Perth. Hopefully it does not go too quickly. I’m so pumped for it, did my tickets and everything the other day so all paid for now. What date are you guys getting into London?

• 15 Mar 2012 Dee06 said

Default_avatar

Yep we’re all paid up, now just to save the spending $. We get there on the afternoon of the 6th, staying at my friends for a couple of nights. We need to sort out where we stay in London the night before the tour starts, where are you staying?

• 17 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

Sweet. I think i get in on the 4th. I dont know what im going to do yet, i might just stay at the hotel the cotiki starts at.? Im getting so pumped for it. Where abouts in perth are you guys from? Its so demotivating at work having the trip coming up, just want to go already.

• 17 Mar 2012 Dee06 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Mandurah, Yvonne is actually from Maylasia but moved here when she was about 9. I still need to work to save more spending $! We’ve just booked at the hotel for the night before.

• 25 Mar 2012 deltoraquest12 said

deltoraquest12

Hey guys I’m going on this tour, I’m 21 from the Hunter Valley in Australia. Completely excited for this tour, first time in Europe!

• 26 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

Hey, oh cool, my first time too! are you doing it solo as well? how long you staying in europe for?

• 26 Mar 2012 deltoraquest12 said

deltoraquest12

Yeah I’m going solo. I’m going to be in Europe for like 2 months then I’m going on to America for a month. How about you?

• 27 Mar 2012 Dee06 said

Default_avatar

Looks like we’re all first timers!

• 27 Mar 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

Cool. im doing 5 weeks in europe then 5 in the states. flying into newyork and road tripping with a couple mates across to LA. When do you leave europe? i think i get into new york on the 12thof July.

• 27 Mar 2012 deltoraquest12 said

deltoraquest12

Awesome. I leave Europe on the 30th July I think and go to New York, hanging there for a week then flying to San Fransisco for 3 weeks in California.

• 13 Apr 2012 Metrokid said

Metrokid

hey pplz im on ur tour look forward to meeting u all and yes im a first time travler to europe

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion