Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery MAY 29-JUN 11 2012

11 Mar 2012 europa22 asked

europa22

Hi!

This tour looks amazing! Is anyone planning to do the European Discovery tour on May 29 2012?

Looking forward to meeting you all:)

• 20 Mar 2012 europa22 said

europa22

I’m officially booked for this trip! I’m from Vancouver, Canada and I’ll be going on this trip solo! Can’t wait!

• 11 Apr 2012 Timothy said

Timothy

I am going on this tour but not the same dates. Going May 24-june 7th. Can’t wait. Coming from calgary and solo.

• 11 Apr 2012 Valeria said

Valeria

I’m booked for this trip too! Me and my sister are going. First time going so we’re EXCITED :D

• 14 Apr 2012 europa22 said

europa22

Hi Tim! Have fun on your trip! It’s goin to be so much fun!!!

Nice to meet you Valeria! When will you be arriving in London?

• 14 Apr 2012 Valeria said

Valeria

Nice to meet you too. I’ll be arriving the 29th in the morning and you?

• 16 Apr 2012 europa22 said

europa22

Nice! I will be arriving on the 30th :) Soo excited!

• 17 Apr 2012 Alvin said

Alvin

Hello There!!! My names Alvin, from Vancouver and I as well will be comming on this trip!! My second contiki trip, superr excited

• 17 Apr 2012 europa22 said

europa22

Hi Alvin! We’re both from Vancouver! That’s coool! :) What other contiki trip have you done??

• 18 Apr 2012 Alvin said

Alvin

Europa!! Were both from Vancouver!! That is crazzy! I did the london and paris extention tour last year and had the time of my life, I as well travelled solo and met so many great people and made great memories!. Im going early this time and will be arriving in london on the 27th to go hang around and staying an extra night at the end of the tour in paris!! Have you never been to europe before?

• 18 Apr 2012 europa22 said

europa22

That sounds amazing! I’ve heard so many great things about contiki! The only place I’ve been to Europe is Italy! I’m soo excited to visit Italy again and to see different parts of Italy though. Can’t wait to experience new cultures too! What made you choose this tour?

• 19 Apr 2012 Alvin said

Alvin

I just had such a great time last year and wanted to explore more of Europe, I as well looking forward to experience the new cultuers, the nightlife, and meeting more great people during the journey. I think the way Contiki operates is amazing. I was debating on a few different tours, had a few choices! My decsion came for this speficic tour mainly becuase of the timeframe as both my brother and I can travel during the sametime.

• 24 Apr 2012 Alvin said

Alvin

Join the Meetup!!

• 29 Apr 2012 Sash said

Sash

Hi guys, i am booked for this tour as well. I am from Sydney Australia and this is my first contiki tour so excited !!!

• 2 May 2012 europa22 said

europa22

Alvin! No can do just yet! :( I don’t have my contiki package! I will tho ! :) 28 more days!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you Sash! Has anyone started packing yet ? :)

• 4 May 2012 Sash said

Sash

Nice to meet you too Europa22 I just join the meet up cant wait for the tour to begin! I will be in London on the 29 I hope will be a lot of fun guys….

• 5 May 2012 Antonella said

Antonella

I think I am going to book this trip tonight! I will be coming solo,.. AHHHH! :) Cant wait to meet you all so you could all make fun of my NY accent haha :)

• 6 May 2012 Mihir said

Mihir

European Discovery May 29?? I can see May 31st in the calender? Does it really start on the 29th??

• 6 May 2012 europa22 said

europa22

Hey mihir! The tour starts on the 31st but departing on the 29th!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.