Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens August 21st 2012 anyone?

12 Mar 2012 Aleisha asked

Aleisha

My husband and I are booked in for the Road to Athens tour plus 7 day Greek Island Cruise starting August 21st. Anyone else here on this tour?

• 23 Jul 2012 Andy said

Default_avatar

Hi Aleisha, my wife and I are booked on road to athens but 3 day greek island. Im not sure if its the same trip but its leaving the same day. Not long to go. My name is Andrew btw.

• 25 Jul 2012 Aleisha said

Aleisha

Hi Andrew! It’s getting really close now! My guess is that we probably will be in the same group- my contiki meetups thing says it’s connected to the ‘Road to Athens’ and ‘Road to Athens plus 3 Day Cruise’ options- but like you say there’s no real way of knowing. I’m sure we’ll bump into you two in London on the first day even if there are two separate groups going since you’re trip leaves on the same day.

• 26 Mar 2013 Bria Feast said

Bria Feast

Hi Aleisha, my boyfriend and I are doing this tour also. Counting down the days! We are doing 7days in the Greek Islands, I’m assuming we will all be on the same tour but those that are only doing 3 and 5 days will drop out after that time? It’s a little confusing.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.