Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern Start LA to NY June 11th 2012

13 Mar 2012 Stevenfrommelbaus asked

Default_avatar

I am 26yo male travelling alone on the Grand Southern on June 11th 2012.

Just looking to see who else is on the tour and what there plans are for before and after the tour is???

I am planning on arriving in LA on the 7th of June so I will have 4 days in LA before the tour starts.
I am also planning on staying on in NYC for about 4 days aswell then heading to Vegas for 3-4 nights before heading home on the 17th of July.

Would like to hear from someone on this tour aswell

Thanks Steven

• 23 Mar 2012 Stevenfrommelbaus said

Default_avatar

I am staying on til the 17th of July

• 27 Mar 2012 Jess said

Default_avatar

hey guys I’m headin over on the grand southern June 11th aswell is there a Facebook group going yet I carnt check in because I dont have my passport back look forward to meeting you all cheers

• 27 Mar 2012 Stevenfrommelbaus said

Default_avatar

Just set up the facebook group probably easier to talk there http://www.facebook.com/groups/301152483291335/

• 5 May 2012 hanna said

hanna

Hey guys, Im Hanna and Im also from Australia. Im 23 and live in newcastle.
    so im not ooing this tour but I have heard that our tour meets up with yours. I am doing the eastern explorer on 23rd of June. So I think we meet you in New Orleans :) Does anyone know forsure?

• 6 May 2012 Kristina7 said

Default_avatar

Hi Hanna, you are correct! I am doing thr big 26 dayer. Jump on the facebook page to meet more of our crew if you like :)

• 9 May 2012 Donna said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, will be doing this tour aswell, arriving on the 6th of june- can’t wait! If anyone starts up a facebook page please let me know.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion