Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter (Winter) 20th Oct 2012

14 Mar 2012 Catty*N*Matty said

Catty*N*Matty

We're all booked any ready to roll.... anybody else on the same tour?

• 19 Mar 2012 JHawke said

JHawke

My husband and i are doing the eurpean winter vista leaving that day.

• 13 Apr 2012 Catty*N*Matty said

Catty*N*Matty

Cool! Will you be leaving from London also?

• 13 Apr 2012 JHawke said

JHawke

Yeah we are staying at the contiki hotel from the 15th.

• 13 May 2012 Scott said

Scott

Hey Guys am also leaving on the 20th October on the Eurpoean Encounter will be arriving on the 17th im from Australia where are you from ???

• 2 Jun 2012 Catty*N*Matty said

Catty*N*Matty

We’re doing a couple of days in Dublin, then arriving into London a few days before the tour starts. Looking at staying at the Contiki hotel. We’re from Oz too, Townsville. How bout you? Looking forward to it… Not long now :-)

• 2 Jun 2012 Scott said

Scott

Yeah serious I’m from Gladstone nice to see fellow qldrs wont feel so bad now :) I’m staying at the contiki hotel too flying out of here on the 17 have a day to get my bearings then off we go I’m
    Staying in London after the tour as well for a week see the sites but nervous traveling by myself but also excited :)

• 7 Jun 2012 JHawke said

JHawke

That’s so funny Catty n Matty. My hubby and I are arriving in doing Dublin first before we head to London for a few days (also staying at the contiki hotel). We too are from the Ville. Although we aren’t doing the same tour it seems as though we have planned the same holiday.

• 16 Jun 2012 Catty*N*Matty said

Catty*N*Matty

Haha what a very small world. Are either of you planning a tour of London or are you planning to sight see at your own pace. Unsure whether to do a tour or just get a travel card and do as we please. Plus we really only have 2 says to jam everything in. It’s our first big trip and just trying to make the best use of the time we have.

• 16 Jun 2012 JHawke said

JHawke

We are just doing our own thing, but have booked few day tours. We are in London 5 days prior to the tour.

• 9 Aug 2012 Dezza.B said

Dezza.B

Hi! My husband and I are also doing the European Encounter tour from the 20th October. Really looking forward to it. We are from New Zealand.

• 9 Aug 2012 Dezza.B said

Dezza.B

I found this discussion by chance as it just happened to be on the list of 3 discussion forums on the homepage – when I tried to find it in the forum list it didn’t come up under european encounter or european encounter winter – is there some way we can tag it more so others can hopefully find it?

• 12 Aug 2012 Catty*N*Matty said

Catty*N*Matty

Hi Dezza.B. Seems to be a couple of people from NZ on the same tour. I’m not sure how i’d tag the trip, but if you know how i’d be more than happy to do so. Sorry not very computer smart lol Not long to go now. We leave OZ on the 8th of October so the count down is on :-D

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.