Community_discussions_small  

Comment

BEST OF USA OR GRAND SOUTHERN...Help want to book ASAP

11 May 2010 Explorer1115381 said

Default_avatar
Hi All,

What tour would you go for...the best of the USA or the Grand Southern Tour...i need to book asap and can't decide between them...????

Please give your feedback asap.

Thanks heaps xxx
  • 11 May 2010 Pervy said

Pervy

If you have the time I would say do the Southern, you’ll see so much more of the country. With the added bonus of going to New Orleans, Miami, Orlando, Memphis and Washington. Plus you still get to see Vegas and New York.

• 24 May 2010 ogre867 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,

I did the Grand Southern and it was much much better. There was one very quick point where the Grand Southern and the BEs of USA crossed and we compared tours. Ours seemed so much better. Grand Southern!!

• 25 May 2010 Explorer1115381 said

Default_avatar

That is awesome..GS is the one i have always wanted to do. Happy to hear it gets the best reviews. Thanks guys! Do you know what happens when tours are unning with 2 buses?

• 2 Jun 2010 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1115381:
    That is awesome..GS is the one i have always wanted to do. Happy to hear it gets the best reviews. Thanks guys! Do you know what happens when tours are unning with 2 buses?

Agree, GS for sure!

With two buses, you’ll definitely make more friends! I think CDM said in another post they try to run the tours separately, it’s just that you happen to be doing the same things so might see each other along the way.

• 6 Jul 2010 Kelly - Australia said

Default_avatar

i’m doing the GS too! So excited. start from L.A. on the 19th August. When’s yours?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.