Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience departing 6th July 2012

16 Mar 2012 AllyGator asked

AllyGator

Hi Guys :)

Just wondering if anyone is doing the tour which kicks off on 6th July 2012? I have never been overseas and am going solo, so would like to hopefully get to know at least someone before I leave.

• 4 May 2012 Josh said

Default_avatar

Hey hey I’m from Goulburn south of Sydney. I am booked in at the hotel on the 4th but will get there probably on the 1st and meeting up with family. I’m still debating if I should stay in Amsterdam though. Im keen to take it all in meet everyone and have an absolute blast !!!

• 4 May 2012 Josh said

Default_avatar

Weird question apparently out tour is full. How many people are on a tour at once?

• 4 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

cool bro few of you are coming from sydney, going to be a awesome trip, and i believe there is 50 on a full tour

• 5 May 2012 AllyGator said

AllyGator

Josh you should definitely stay on in Amsterdam afterwards. I have 3days there before my flight back to Sydney, need a “coffee shop” companion ;)

• 5 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

has anyone else here on our trip got tickets to “tomorrowland” ?

• 5 May 2012 Josh said

Default_avatar

Cheers coree. Um ally I was thinking maybe a night then head to Greece as its party central just to top off the trip if you would be interested in joining me ??

• 5 May 2012 Josh said

Default_avatar

Feel free to add me on Facebook as it will be easier to chat and organise. It’s under josh white and the picture is black and white at a wedding :-)

• 6 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

who are you all flying with? im flying Thai airways from perth, and are you’s staying in the contiki place as soon as you land in london?

• 6 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

couldnt find you on fb josh here’s my address guys https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=670525818 add me and we can set up a msg between us all cause doubt many of us get on here as much

• 6 May 2012 Marian said

Marian

I’ll be in London on the 4th too in the afternoon. I’m flying with Emirates.

• 6 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

are you going straight to the hotel Marian or have you got other accommodation organised? cant wait to meet you and and have an awesome trip

• 6 May 2012 Josh said

Default_avatar

To be honest I haven’t booked flights yet cause I’m waiting on family member to get back to me with dates. I’m staying in the contiki place from the 4th

• 6 May 2012 Coree said

Coree

sweet i might as well book in for the night of the fourth as well seeing as i presume a few of us will most probably be there

• 9 May 2012 aislinncatherine said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, Im Aislinn. 20 from Sydney.Travelling alone! Seems like a lot of us are!

• 15 May 2012 Roisin said

Roisin

I’m arriving late June in England and meeting my friend who’s now coming on the tour with all of us. Though I’m getting dropped off by my uncle on the morning of the trip.

• 23 May 2012 htan90 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, i created a group on facebook for our trip :) xx

https://m.facebook.com/groups/233535733427002

• 23 May 2012 Marian said

Marian

Sweet-as. Thanks for creating that.

• 19 Jun 2012 RedBen said

Default_avatar

Hi All!

My name is Ben and I am also going on this trip solo – I have sent a request on the FB group – really looking forward to getting to know you all!!

I will be in london from the 29th partying it up!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion